From zero to hero with DetectingSA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes to question 1 No to question 2 Yes to question 3
Greenhornet_au said:
flyrodder said:
You have to remember digging that plug can actually kill that area of grass That is why i recommend a screw driver to poke around feel the coin and pop it out As a member of southern detectors they teach that and suggest you dig no plugs otherwise we will ALL be stopped from prospecting

Flyrodder you are a member of Southern Detectors ?

Do you go to the Club that does Mineral and Gems displays late in the year ? and help out at the Detecting stall for kids ?
If so you may have met me and the kids, they loved that show.

Does your member name reflect that you are a fly fisherman too ?

I did my first night hunt for hunt #21 tonight, night hunts are great I really enjoyed it, so calm and cool.

Here's all the finds, including 3 more half pennies (only ever found 4, and they're all from this one spot) a junk heart locket, something that looks like it could be an angel, a little token thing which looks like it might have a person on, maybe a Buddha.annnnndddd.... my very first bong piece... :lol: ohhh Adelaide

1517829308_img_3588.jpg

Probly just spit em out when they get too hot for their lips :Y:

I cleaned up the little token/coin thing from last hunt just to see what it was, it's pretty far gone.

I thought I saw a Buddha type guy under the crud. Has a pig on the back.

Maybe something to do with those Chinese year of the... etc, might not even be Chinese :D I'm just guessing

1518004011_img_3604.jpg

1518004011_img_3605.jpg

And the half pennies were, '48 , '49 and '50, three in a row :p

DetectingSA said:
I cleaned up the little token/coin thing from last hunt just to see what it was, it's pretty far gone.

I thought I saw a Buddha type guy under the crud. Has a pig on the back.

Maybe something to do with those Chinese year of the... etc, might not even be Chinese :D I'm just guessing

And the half pennies were, '48 , '49 and '50, three in a row :p

Yes it is a Budha.

Latest posts