Revealing test of Nokta Impact outperforms CTX, Deus and AT Gold/Pro.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rob, I've seen a few of this blokes video's before, he doesn't even understand how the CTX discrimination works and if he does then he is setting it up to make it look bad. Worst detector comparisons on youtube.

Watch a few of my vids, I've done a few to dismiss the myths that this guy makes.

The guy in the video needs to take that machine out in to that Blood Red dirt out in the Aussie bush where his GB will Redline at 98/99, that will give him a workout, 78 on the GB is just average, I don't know about revealing anything because there is only one machine in the video.

this test is total BS for a simple reason, because if he was detecting out in the real world and that dirt reads 55+ then the rock would signal, because it would not match the GB of the machine, "But" if the ground was reading 78 and the rock was reading 55 then again the rock would signal, This will happen with all VLF's because they can not GB two Items at once where as a PI will GB one and ignore the other, Having two different GB levels you can cheat to some degree, and you can do that by GB'ing the dirt and GB'ing the rock and then set the GB halfway between the two which will help but you really have to have good coil control keeping the coil at one set height. Any good VLF will GB that rock, my 28/29 year old Di-Pro will make it vanish completely and you can set the Disc to blank it also,

Give any skilled detectorist their preferred machine and they will prove a lot of critics wrong, I don't like FBS machines but I have to agree with the grumpy Old git, :lol: :lol: But the CTX can be set up to find just one, two or three targets due to how it's disc works,

J.

You's can make a comment on his YouTube video site and let him know directly ........ if you dare! ;)

nesral said:
You's can make a comment on his YouTube video site and let him know directly ........ if you dare! ;)

Why If you dare? What for, there is nothing on his channel that interests me. It's stupid test , how often are you going to find rusty nails and musket ball sitting on top of a piece of Iron stone, and I doubt anyone is going to find a half oz or ounce Gold nugget sitting on top of a rock.

I do not watch videos of tests that are made over a bucket of dirt, so it's not upsetting at least not to me.

As for being a stupid test ? I guess someone wasted their time and watched it in order to get to that conclusion. 8.(

This has to be his crappiest vid, the CTX picks up the target no worries through his "really mineralised" soil, then he turns the discrimination back on and the target disappears, errr um like it is supposed to if it's in the discriminated range. He is trying to make out that it's the dirt masking it which could not possibly further from the truth.... Actually he is lying because you can hear the threshold blank out over the target, just like it's meant to when there are discriminated targets under the coil. Pathetic.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/frxqDw4W2OM[/video]

Can't remember the last time I found coins or relics on a solid piece of rock, I guess you have to put something up on you tube to keep the interest up which is fair enough. The soil in my backyard ground balances between 75-78, so nothing ultra extreme with regards to Oz conditions. All my detectors including the G2 (gold bug pro), Deus, Racer2 and Explorer do just fine re ground balancing and picking up targets at depth.

Americans really seem to be infatuated by bucket dirt tests, nail board tests etc vs detectorists here. :)

Ridge Runner said:
Give any skilled detectorist their preferred machine and they will prove a lot of critics wrong, I don't like FBS machines But the CTX can be set up to find just one, two or three targets due to how it's disc works,

J.

John I think you have it mixed up, I think FBS is so intelligent that it has actually discriminated out and rejected you. :lol:

nesral said:
I do not watch videos of tests that are made over a bucket of dirt, so it's not upsetting at least not to me.

As for being a stupid test ? I guess someone wasted their time and watched it in order to get to that conclusion. 8.(

Mate if you have got a problem with me come out and say it and stop pissing around,

I agree with Heatho, smoke and mirror video testing offers very little in practical terms and I can't see ML marketing a 3k detector and have it fall short the moment it is waved over a very common rock in Aus.

And we are use to OTR's posts of this nature, He loves his Impact so good on him for that, at leased he is happy with it and that's all that matters.

Heatho said:
Ridge Runner said:
Give any skilled detectorist their preferred machine and they will prove a lot of critics wrong, I don't like FBS machines But the CTX can be set up to find just one, two or three targets due to how it's disc works,

J.

John I think you have it mixed up, I think FBS is so intelligent that it has actually discriminated out and rejected you. :lol:

LOL, yeah I can believe that too, the first week I got it I was a bit heavy handed :eek: , I had to go away and think about it for a while, :(

"Mate if you have got a problem with me come out and say it and stop pissing around."

It !

At least somebody do videos of something they think they know about ............ instead of a whole lot of empty talk.

his tests mean nothing, only your own personal experiences matter. Same as the two well known Deus experts, one did a book, the other does vids. Very little of their content, beyond the basics, is of any real use to us.

Ramjet said:
Great to see a spirited discussion. Just a reminder to respect the opinions of those who don't agree with you and please keep it civil. Cheers. :D

bite my bum RJ lol

nesral said:
At least somebody do videos of something they think they know about ............ instead of a whole lot of empty talk.

I think in his excitement OTR posted the wrong video, That guy has another video showing 3 other machines trying to find a coin placed under that dirt, but as pointed out a CTX can and will pass the same test when set up right or used by skilled hands,

Going back to this video, there are a few bits of info not posted that people should be aware of, but all this video shows is how slow the GB set up is in that machine and that a person can Ground Balance rocks if they want to,

Latest posts