Right user name

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Detected in GT last Sunday full of anticipation after doing a guided trip the weekend before. Was hoping for some sucess after more professional advice into settings,ect,etc. I am using a GPZ 7000. All I got for my troubles were about 20 lead shot pieces and two .22 projectiles. Certainly chose the right username
Cheers More Lead shot.
ONE DAY I WILL FIND YELLOW.

One day you will if your in a gold bearing area ,it took me over a year to find my first piece if it was easy there would be no challenge keep going you will find it .PP :Y:

Hi PP,
Yeah, thanks for encouragement. Have found 3 tiny pieces but was spoon fed with first 2 by a mate so going off most people's experience I must be doing ok. Would just like to be more consistent but guess that will come with experience in where to look.
Cheers Jamie.

Hi Pirate Pete,
Been reading Minelab Gold's posts (link you put up). Wow! what a wealth of knowledge, great reading. It is such a shame both Minelab Gold & Loamer have gone quiet/left this forum. Would have been great to catch up with them or anyone else on this forum for that matter that is willing to help a beginner like myself in this art of prospecting. So hard and expensive to learn when you are 4.5 hours from gold fields.

Cheers Jamie.

Photo of 3 small nuggets I have found so far

Cheers Jamie
1517347234_20180124_171324.jpg

Latest posts