Rocket launches LIVE.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your NOT Wrong RJ... Perfect... Couldn't have been more Perfect... I will watch the 'Report' from NASA tomorrow.. But I don't think they could fault that at all... :Y: :perfect:

I feel for Tim tho... He tried so hard and the Cloud stuffed him up...

LW...

Welcome fellow Spacey BW. :Y:

.....I think they did ... I thought they were going to let it break up naturally, but with that explosion, I think they Did it themselves... We will know for sure in the NASA broadcast in about 4hrs time.... :Y:

I will watch the Replay... Im not staying up to watch 'live'... :koala:

LW...

No not enough to get home BW.... Even the Crew of the ISS Don't get Frequent Flyer Points... :( :lol:

They tried to get them too... :lol:

The Moon by 2023.... Mars by 2030... I will be too old by then... :rolleyes:

But I hope I get to witness it tho...

LW

Hey LW
It's a lot of award points though.........
1579500777_mars_boarding_pass_1.jpg

I need to get home to finish many projects that I've been putting off :(
I guess I could always take my detector.
A dry-blower probably won't work without an atmosphere - unless I did it inside, which they probably wouldn't like........

Love it... That's the new Rover... I would love to own one of those... Saves walking everywhere... and great for finding Fluoro Minerals I would think... :playful: :lol:

Elon said today, that the Booster Exploded on its own as expected... they would have been ready to do it if it didn't explode by itself...

Elon said the crew Dragon for the first manned flight will be ready by the end of February. NASA is saying the flight will be in about April. There is some speculation that NASA will is delaying the Spacex flight to let it's partner, Boeing be the first private company to fly Astronauts.

The ISS does have a pretty busy schedule of arriving and departing space craft and there are only so many docking ports.

It does get busy up there.

1579524763_nasa-iss-fully-berthed-640x360.jpg

Any thoughts on holes in the atmosphere? global warming? anything like that? :) :lol: :fire:

Moneybox said:
Any thoughts on holes in the atmosphere? global warming? anything like that? :) :lol: :fire:

They are very divisive issues. Not sure this is the right topic for them. People are very passionate on one side or the other. My opinions... Holes in the atmosphere? Assuming you mean the ozone layer. Yes it's there, we caused it.

Global warming is an outdated term. "Climate change" is the current buzzword. I believe we are adding to it. Even if we are not, what is the negative side to putting less pollution in the air, oceans etc? What are the negative impacts from moving away from fossil fuels and towards renewable energy sources?

LoneWolf said:
Oh yeh its getting real exciting now... :D

Not too long before the USA can tell Russia to put their seats where they fit... {) and NASA can save $70m+ on every flight to the ISS....

Poor Boeing ... I don't think they will ever get off the ground... Well may-be one day they might.. :playful:

LW....

Starliner flights are going to be 5 million $$$ MORE than a seat on Soyuz. :8 :rolleyes: :/

grubstake said:
It appears that Boeing's problems are more and worse than they wanted us to think!

Starliner investigation finds numerous problems in Boeing software development process:
https://spacenews.com/starliner-inv...blems-in-boeing-software-development-process/

The article is particularly interesting at the end, where their Starliner issues are linked to the tragic and well-known 737 MAX problems.

Not good eh. It seems the clock issue has brought to light some further, more concerning problems.

Latest posts