GPX 4500 6 months old 2.5 yr warranty left.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
GPX 4500 bought from Miners den Mitchan in early July 2017 so it has 2 1/2 years warranty left.
I never used the training day, I rang them today and they said that is transferable too as well as the warranty.
Basically, as new except for a few scratches on the 11 inch mono coil, DD never used.
Comes with the standard package 11in mono, 11in DD, harness, battery, 240 and 12v charger, headphones, and speaker.
Still have the factory box it came in.
I would prefer pickup from melb eastern area, if you are interstate I would suggest I drop it off to Miners den and they can confirm it's authenticity and freight it to you, once it's out of my hands it's no longer my responsibility. I cringe at how posties handle things.
It has been used three times for a total of about 10 hours.
I just never got a kick out of it, panning, highbanking and dryblowing is my preference.
$3000.
I can do pics and serial number for interested buyers, just PM me.
Cheers Mark

1513242218_gpx1.jpg

1513242236_gpx_2.jpg

1513242251_gpx3.jpg

1513242264_gpx_4.jpg

Arm rest look like brand new, literally only a few hours use.
1513242310_gpx_5.jpg

New price is $3600, this has 2, 1/2 years warranty left and includes a miners den training day (Bendigo)
Xmas special for sale at $2900, If I can't get that for it I'll just hang onto it.

Can deliver to GT if timing suits.

haha your selling it already ? .. Your a shocker mate... Told ya it was 'the dark side' :p

Hi OP

Shame your selling the detector , we will have to catch up for a sluice in the new year.
Picked up .4 with the sluice at our Nov meeting dam the other day.

Regards Anthony.

AUaddict said:
Hi OP

Shame your selling the detector , we will have to catch up for a sluice in the new year.
Picked up .4 with the sluice at our Nov meeting dam the other day.

Regards Anthony.
Congrats on the sluice find mate!

Yeah I just love to see it in the pan, more regular but smaller amounts. Each to their own.
I'll give you a text next time I'm planning a trip mate :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts