CTX3030 FOR SALE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I purchased a CTX 3030 approximately 4 years ago and have never used it . I unpacked it set it up put a Minelab carry bag on it and never went out detecting . At the time I had the lease on a hotel on Yorke Peninsula and had heart failure . In 2015 sold the hotel and moved to Dunolly to retire . I now detect occasionally with an SDC and decided to have a lesson with Nenad on the CTX recently . Too complicated for me so it"s on the market . Comes with the standard accessories on purchase .
Cost $2650 from memory . Sell $2,100.00 , can view or pick up in Dunolly .
Can't seem to upload photo , but can send one by mobile if requested .

Cheers
goldrat

goldrat said:
I purchased a CTX 3030 approximately 4 years ago and have never used it . I unpacked it set it up put a Minelab carry bag on it and never went out detecting . At the time I had the lease on a hotel on Yorke Peninsula and had heart failure . In 2015 sold the hotel and moved to Dunolly to retire . I now detect occasionally with an SDC and decided to have a lesson with Nenad on the CTX recently . Too complicated for me so it"s on the market . Comes with the standard accessories on purchase .
Cost $2650 from memory . Sell $2,100.00 , can view or pick up in Dunolly .
Can't seem to upload photo , but can send one by mobile if requested .

Cheers
goldrat

$1900.00
edited 20/12/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts