Camping Fans....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm after some advice on camping fan's.
Dont want to spend a fortune but something i can keep a nice breeze going with in the tent.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
YF

The cheapest and most effective way to get some wind in your tent ......

1511858369_images-135.jpg

Or
Seen these
$10 KMART
1511858521_2017-11-28-19-40-41-.jpg

$109 BCF
1511858542_shopping.jpg

The BCF fan is a copy of the Breezaway 12v fan by a company called Outdoor Connection. I used to sell them from my camping store before I retired. You can buy them for under $60. Google Breezaway 12v fan or try your local camping store. Fans are very quiet and low current draw.

The BCF fan is a copy of the Breezaway 12v fan by a company called Outdoor Connection. I used to sell them from my camping store before I retired. You can buy them for under $60. Google Breezaway 12v fan or try your local camping store. Fans are very quiet and low current draw.

Bobh said:
You need to come out of retirement and sell us all the good gear at mates rates :Y: :Y: :| :|

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's appreciated.
Will let you all know how it turns out.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's appreciated.
Will let you all know how it turns out.

Check out supra four wheel drive store web site i order through them 4 all off my 4 w d stuff u be amazed what there got there just new product 12v fan light

Davent, that is mint!
I have ryobi batteries as well...hmmm....
What did you pay for the ryobi fan?

Bunnings for $69. Not bad at all!
You may have me sold davent, im guessing it would blow a bit of air being 18v

The stats are impressive enough! Plus with Daves real world tent cooling weapon clarifying its longevity I'm sold lol.
I can see a similar "air con" evolving out of this :D

Latest posts