Gold Detector - What's the Best Diy Design?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please friends, I have read a lot about it, and every time I get more confused.
What are the two best designs for building a gold detector (nugget)?
I seek only gold, I seek no treasure.
I am very grateful for the help of all of you. :)

There are no self build designs (DIY) that are much good for gold detecting IMO.
There are plenty of kits/designs available that work to a degree but they all fail in the area of ground balancing which is essential for detecting in areas of gold occurrence as the ground is usually mineralised to some degree.
You may find something here:
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=metdet&file=projects.dat

I'm sure someone will be along to correct me soon & tell you that it is possible though.

Thanks for answering.
I've been to geotech1, but my English does not allow me a good understanding. Translate.google is poor.
I stay here in the expectation of finding a project that I can execute.
mbasko said:
There are no self build designs (DIY) that are much good for gold detecting IMO.
There are plenty of kits/designs available that work to a degree but they all fail in the area of ground balancing which is essential for detecting in areas of gold occurrence as the ground is usually mineralised to some degree.
You may find something here:
geotech1]

I'm sure someone will be along to correct me soon & tell you that it is possible though.

Latest posts