Hi fellow gold hunters

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been detecting for around 7 years , I run a coiltek elite 11 inch on a minelab 5000 now . Only had the elite for a couple of months but already very impressed with its ability to locate small pieces that dont even register on my scales . Getting some nice pieces from deep down too like 4.6g piece in heavily worked area almost a foot down . I live in Wallan Victoria so nice and close to numerous gold fields . I absolutely love going bush for a day and wandering around digging targets . I'm definately hooked into this hobby big time and its amazing what you find in the bush other than gold . Found a $50 note one day in the middle of no where . So keep your eyes open when out there for more $50 notes !! I run 2 businesses and have a 2 and half year old girl so my time is limited out in the field but try to go out every 2 or 3 weeks for a day . Anyways thanks for reading my dribble and love reading and learning from this forum . Hopefully I can add my little bit over time . Cheers everyone and happy hunting .

1511690694_13.jpg

Latest posts