What's your biggest challenge?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing a dog poo out in the middle of nowhere or hearing a dog bark....always sends a shiver up my spine and then I am spending the next few hours watching out for a pack of wild dogs coming at me from behind the bushes!

Wishfull said:
Hiding chips and other nice stuff from a 7 year old.
Trying to raise one of the above at 60.
1510657287_hide-oreos-in-cereal-box_large.jpg

Biggest challenge today feels like getting outa bed ,.... but when nature calls ,.... well, lets just say I'm not about ta be lazy hey ,.... betta get up ! :D NOW ! :lol:

Bogger said:
Moneybox said:
nuggetino said:
Retaining your ability to speak fluently after weeks alone in the outback

Finding a flushing lavatory for the wife

Leaving

I installed a compost toilet that lasts several weeks between emptying. There's no flush but that saves on water. It takes 4.5L of water to service it every month or so.

MB whats the brand please ? Always with I could take the shitter with me :(
:Y:

Bogger I think ours is a Natures Head but it looks a bit different to those online, perhaps because it's 3 years old but its very good. The brand was on a little tag screwed to the front but it's not there now. Anything has to be tough and low maintenance to survive with us in the bush.

silver said:
Biggest challenge today feels like getting outa bed ,.... but when nature calls ,.... well, lets just say I'm not about ta be lazy hey ,.... betta get up ! :D NOW ! :lol:

Nothing worse, nice and warm in the sleeping bag and you are busting for a wiz and you know its freezing outside.