THE NEW DEUS 2 IS OUT AND COMING IN DECEMBER 2017 ONLY $ 400 US

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that 400 USD seems too cheap....unless they are making them in china, and with different materials......that's possible then.

B5MECH said:
The main problem is the warranty being a electronic device issues can and sometimes will happen :/
One of my tectors are away for warranty right now :( Just something to think about
If you bought it from Clegy at least you'd have Australian customer support
Not sure how many issues come up with the Deus but this will be a new model so could have some teething problems

I agree with you all the way!!!, and don' t forget some times it' s better to pay a bit more and have the service, and also we want to support our local prospecting stores, since business is already tuff enough with the competition of the internet! I would say buy local and support your community!!!

$400 would be an "Africa only" pricing considering what the average person could afford there - expect a lot more for western countries. Sounds more like XP are looking to replace the older Goldmaxx models with a cheaper version of the Deus than competing with the Deus itself - all just speculation at this stage.

Ridge Runner said:
grubstake said:
Ridge Runner said:
He has been posting this on other forums too with a link to his MD blog.

Which originates from the fake news capital of the world: Russia!

Here's the original "Deus 2" post in the webmaster's native language:
http://md-arena.com/xp-deus-2-novinka-2017-posmotri-ceny-eto-ubijca/

He is in Washington .USA.

Very interesting reading, just keep on brainstorming guys so I live in the USA and Russia at the same time, I must have a flying saucer to commute between these 2 countries!
Next time somebody is saying that I am involved with the trump campaign and Russia. :lol: or maybe I am an alien from planet Mars!!! {)

Whitbey said:
Ridge Runner said:
grubstake said:
Ridge Runner said:

maybe I am an alien from planet Mars!!! {)

Cool well that's 2 of us, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A Pleasure to meet a fellow Martian :Y:

Yeah and I will throw in my Leupold Spotter so you can just look out the window in air conditioned comfort. :Y:

Whitbey said:
Ridge Runner said:
grubstake said:
Ridge Runner said:

Very interesting reading, just keep on brainstorming guys so I live in the USA and Russia at the same time, I must have a flying saucer to commute between these 2 countries!
Next time somebody is saying that I am involved with the trump campaign and Russia. :lol: or maybe I am an alien from planet Mars!!! {)

I don't know who Ridge Runner was referring to when he said, "He is in Washington USA", but I was talking about the webmaster of the MD Hunter blog, Illya Chemeris:
1509453456_screenshot-2017-10-31_news.jpg

Who is also behind the Russian language MD Arena blog:
1509453344_screenshot-2017-10-31_xp_deus_2__2017_____.jpg

grubstake said:
Whitbey said:
Ridge Runner said:
grubstake said:
Ridge Runner said:

I don't know who Ridge Runner was referring to when he said, "He is in Washington USA", but I was talking about the webmaster of the MD Hunter blog, Illya Chemeris:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...012/1509453456_screenshot-2017-10-31_news.jpg
Who is also behind the Russian language MD Arena blog:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...creenshot-2017-10-31_xp_deus_2__2017_____.jpg

I was referring to Whitbey, :Y:

rocketaroo said:
Whitbey said:
or maybe I am an alien from planet Mars!!! {)

or maybe your an alien, talking to us, from Youranus?
lol
Rocketaroo, where is this planet in the Universe, is it in our Galaxy , when it' s near Mars come and see me some time. I know a nice spot where we can do gold nugget hunting,and we have biggggggg. Red nuggets.!!! :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS Scotty beam me up!

I got air con, how cool is that? Anyhoo I got me a XP Deus that came out before the aforementioned XP Deus 2 so that must mean it's a 1 and everyone knows first is better than second :lol: :lol:

nesral said:
This is getting ridiculous cynical, where is the moderator.
Hello Nesral.
You are right we have to get more serious again, regarding the XP Deus 2 postings, and since I just came back of my prospecting trip of the Planet Mars, I am going to pick it up again and I am going to tel you all, how I got and found the information of the introduction of the New XP Deus 2, which is coming out at the end of this year, if everything is on schedule for it's introduction by XP France.!!! And I hope some of you will be interested to hear about it, at least on this Australian forum, which up till now I find the best I found!!!!
And this forum has more free speech than the US forums, which I personally think are under control by commercial detector dealers and sellers of detectors!!!!
How I know this you wonder, well I am just a XP DEUS fan, and got this information of the New XP Deus 2 and since I am living in the USA, I thought I post it on two US prospectors forums, maybe three , well let me tell you there were quite a lot of XP Deus fan's who were interested in this new information!!!! .But let me tell you the longest time my post on one site was only for two days, and it was deleted after that! I reposted it again, and it got deleted after one day and this went on and on. Also on one site my XP Deus 2 post only lasted several ours till their moderator deleted it from his site!!! So you know these American forums who do this are controlled by the Metal detector industry!! Some people even posted question why interested posts mysteriously
Disappear. So for a country who advertises for free speech, well forget it and not on the forums I was on, the moderators Don't want to hear about the New XP Deus coming out at the end of 2017!!!! I think they are afraid it will hurd their Holiday sales and people hold back on buying a new detector. This is my experience.!!!!!

I thank this Australian forum and it's Moderator for letting me post this information for all the XP Deus fan's who are or who are not interested in this news!!!
You Australians have more FREE SPEECH on your forums than we Americans have on ours, well that was my experience up till now!

P.S. In my next posts I will tell you how I found and got this information!

Latest posts