THE NEW DEUS 2 IS OUT AND COMING IN DECEMBER 2017 ONLY $ 400 US

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
See and read all the new information posted on the MD hunterblog or the mdhunter website in the USA, just posted today.
Sorry I can't post any links are not aloud to of this forum since you need 10 postings to post any website links. Just Google it.!!!!!

All the information is on the MD hunterblog they tell you and show you all the information and the miracle price is only 400 dollar ,US and you get them with the new XP HF coils.
Also read and see the instruction video of Garry of XP showing how to work the machine The DPR 600 which is the African version of the New XP Deus 2 which is coming out at the end of this year . The new XP Deus 2 is the European , USA and the rest of the world version of The Depar DPR 600, the DPR 600 was introduced in Africa for the Goldfields in 2016 and was only for gold detecting. The new XP Deus 2 is different because it also coin and relic and gold options.
Just check the website MD hunterblog out in the USA.

Happy reading

:eek: $400...I think someones pullin ya leg there Whitbey 8)
Probably the price of a coil only :eek:

B5MECH said:
:eek: $400...I think someones pullin ya leg there Whitbey 8)
Probably the price of a coil only :eek:
Nobody is pulling my leg, just check out MD hunterblog on google in the USA, we are not talking here about the old XP Deus, it is the New XP Deus 2 the simplified version of the resent XP Deus.
check it out your self. One of our forum members posted the link. I know it's hard to believe!!!!!!!!!

Would be nice you can almost buy 3 XP Deus 2 detectors for the price of 1 ML Equinox, buy one one for the wife one for you and one for the kids, no fights anymore at home!!!!! And everybody is happy!! the price war in on!!!!!! Well that is what Minelab gets when they started the battle with XP France when they went after them.

Not saying it's not true - very well could be & I don't really care either way but you's do realise that the site you linked to is renowned for putting up a few practical jokes?
I'd wait for XP Deus to announce it instead of an unofficial blog site.

mbasko said:
Not saying it's not true - very well could be & I don't really care either way but you's do realise that the site you linked to is renowned for putting up a few practical jokes?

Very true Matt, I reckon it's most likely a joke too. Considering the price of Deus coils alone, they are very expensive.

For $400 it would have to be a pretty dumbed down unit from the true Deus.

I don't really care either but the I think I'd prefer the Equinox over a budget Deus to be honest. Each to their own though.

Thanks " rocketaroo" for posting this link to MD hunterblog, could not post the link since you need 10 postings on this forum to get permission for it!
Now every body who is interested can click on the link and see for themselves what it is all about.

PS I am just an XP Deus fan and not promoting anything, like everything of XP Deus and what new products they bring on the market. Watched the video of Garry the English instructor of XP showing how the detector works in the gold fields in Africa pretty amazing!
And to inform you I am living in the USA and just saw the news yesterday and thought maybe other XP Deus users are interested in it.

Also love Australia, and find it a very beautiful country, have even family of my dad living there, but never visited them, maybe after my retirement, who knows

mbasko said:

But as you know, the old saying " where there is smoke their could be fire"

B5MECH said:
But that's 400 US which is about 2000 AUD :N: :eek:

Checked for you the conversion on google for US dollar to Australian dollar.
400 dollar US Equals 521.24 Australian. Just Google it they do the conversion for you, can change tomorrow depends of the money market.
But is not the amount you quoted of 2000 Australian. :Y: :lol:

mbasko said:

I also can' t wait till XP Deus France announce it, I speak and read French and often are on their French forum, but XP is very slow and lagging in information and their XP forum has a lot of very old posts. They are not really into forum information thing.

Whitbey said:
B5MECH said:

400 dollar US Equals 521.24 Australian. Just Goole it they do the conversion for you, can change tomorrow depends of the money market.
:lol: :lol: I'm not a dealer dude neither is the guy with the blog :rolleyes: so his price is all hear say at the moment and that won't be the price on the tag in a shop window in AU.....Import tax + sales tax + store markup = a lot more than $521.24c
Are you gona import your own? :eek:
It's a dulled down version so maybe worth spending more for the real one since you can pair two up :Y:

B5MECH said:
Whitbey said:
B5MECH said:

400 dollar US Equals 521.24 Australian. Just Goole it they do the conversion for you, can change tomorrow depends of the money market.
:lol: :lol: I'm not a dealer dude neither is the guy with the blog :rolleyes: so his price is all hear say at the moment and that won't be the price on the tag in a shop window in AU.....Import tax + sales tax + store markup = a lot more than $521.24c
Are you gona import your own? :eek:
It's a dulled down version so maybe worth spending more for the real one since you can pair two up :Y:

Well you said it your self, you can import your own! There are a lot of prospectors in the US who order equipment online from Australia what I know.
Really very simple now a day's with all the E.Commerce, you just go online to a US metal detector site, pay with your credit card pay for the postage and you get it in the mail on your doorstep and maybe pay some customs fees for import duty, nothing much really to it in this time and age!

The main problem is the warranty being a electronic device issues can and sometimes will happen :/
One of my tectors are away for warranty right now :( Just something to think about
If you bought it from Clegy at least you'd have Australian customer support
Not sure how many issues come up with the Deus but this will be a new model so could have some teething problems

Nice to see what's new and could be coming from out there ..... even if it don't come by parachute with a lot of smoke and fanfare.