You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Goldpick
28 October 2017 10:59 pm

Whites are soon to release another detector to their lineup, the MX7 is priced between the Treasure Master Pro and MX Sport, and looks to be more of a land based weather resistant cousin to the MX Sport rather than the outgoing MX5.

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum … fications/

Only problem that I can see with it is Australian pricing on Whites products, which will likely see it being more expensive than the Minelab Equinox and Makro Racer 2, and not far off the feature packed Nokta Impact. That's some pretty stiff competition to go up against, especially considering it is only a single frequency detector which really doesn't bring anything new to the market. Shame as it is a well specced detector which utilises all of the current MX Sport coils.

Prospecting gear: Used - Whites GM3, GM2, GMT, ML XT17000, ML X-Terra 305, Garrett Gold Stinger, Tesoro Vaquero, Nokta RS pinpointer, Minelab Explorer SE Pro/Etrac, Ace 250
Current - XP Deus, Equinox 600, Makro Racer 2, Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Teknetics G2, Whites SPP, Garrett Infinium, XP MI-6, Whites Bullseye TRX, Deteknix X-pointer, Garrett AT Pointer

Maldon Gold Centre
29 October 2017 07:02 am

Goldpick wrote:

Only problem that I can see with it is Australian pricing on Whites products, which will likely see it being more expensive than the Minelab Equinox and Makro Racer 2....

When we announce availability of the MX7 I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how competitive the pricing will be on this machine.

I’m hopeful we will be in a position to accept pre-orders in mid November, I’ll post an announcement in the Sponsor Trades section soon.

Maldon Gold Centre - Authorised Sales of Garrett, Nokta, Makro, Fisher, Bounty Hunter, Teknetics & White's.
Maldon Gold Centre - Open Weekends & Public Holidays - 54 Main Street Maldon - Ph: 1300 575 707

1 user likes this post: Jaros

Maldon Gold Centre
24 January 2018 08:47 pm

Just an update.

The new White's MX7 is available to order and the price is $899.00

Last edited by Maldon Gold Centre (24 January 2018 08:47 pm)

Maldon Gold Centre - Authorised Sales of Garrett, Nokta, Makro, Fisher, Bounty Hunter, Teknetics & White's.
Maldon Gold Centre - Open Weekends & Public Holidays - 54 Main Street Maldon - Ph: 1300 575 707

1 user likes this post: Ridge Runner

davent
24 January 2018 09:36 pm

Any news on the "hybrid" rumour?

Maldon Gold Centre
24 January 2018 09:47 pm

davent wrote:

Any news on the "hybrid" rumour?

As far as I know there's a rumour, that's all I know.

Pat Hogen
21 February 2018 02:51 pm

Is the White's Spectra V3l the "hybrid" rumour? How will it stack up Maldon?

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Maldon Gold Centre
21 February 2018 05:23 pm

Pat Hogen wrote:

Is the White's Spectra V3l the "hybrid" rumour? How will it stack up Maldon?

The White's Spectra V3i is a current model White's detector.

It's a multifrequency VLF detector with some advanced features yet turn on and go ease of use.

We've been selling these since we opened the store and always have them in stock.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site