Sherp ATV

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much hard luck,my god what a beast,i reckon that takes guts in them frozen lakes,id be outa that cab on the shoreline,skid steer hey.....

Wow that thing is awesome .. I have been watching a program called " Life below zero " on Net flix about people living in the arctic of Alaska .. They have some pretty cool machines to get around in the snow their biggest worry is breaking through the ice on frozen rivers and lakes ...but this thing looks like its a go any where beast land water snow ice nothing stops it..
Russian designed and made .. I wonder home much they cost ?

They should make side x sides with skid steer like this thing seems to be, can get into any space and back out again. Looks mean as hell and no need for heater up here :D

Rockhunter62 said:
Couldn't see the tree huggers letting us have them here in Australia. :( Be alright in the NT for the wet season.

Cheers

Doug

Reckon that's about the only place you'd really be able to make good use of one in Australia. A decent 4x4 will take you most other places and this thing is too slow as an all rounder.

Latest posts