INSIDE NOKTA & MAKRO DETECTORS

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is an old thread but for someone who had not even heard of the brand a week ago, that is a really cool video.

I am liking what I see with products, the price point and what this company offers. :perfect:

Embers. I have been a Minelab fan since I bought my new Goldseekers 16000 back in the 80s. I recently added a Nokta Simplex+ to my collection and I have to say its an impressive piece of kit, especially taking into account its price tag. Its also of note that Noktas products are not made in China, Vietnam or similar. I dont mean this as any form of racial implication, just that I would imagine Noktas employees are invested in their company. (Duck/weave/bob.) O:)

Nokta leading the way for customer support and satisfaction, any issues are quickly dealt with and updates to detectors are quick and simple. Keep up the good work, looking forward to receiving the part to help with the shaft flex. happy Simplex owner here! :D

Wimbo said:
Nokta leading the way for customer support and satisfaction, any issues are quickly dealt with and updates to detectors are quick and simple. Keep up the good work, looking forward to receiving the part to help with the shaft flex. happy Simplex owner here! :D

Thank you for your kind words!
It is our job to respond to customers the best way we can... you are the ones whom we owe where we are today!

PROUD COMPANY HOPE TO VISIT ON NXT TRIP OVERSEAS TO SAY HELLO WHEN WHO KNOWS ?

Love my Knox But the simplex is a joy to use keeps you on your toes

Latest posts