I'm back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Damn windows 10 !!! I had windows 7 before, why the hell was I conned into windows 10 ? I lost all my files, 3 other e-mail addresses and my connection to this club. I sent my password and e-mail address explaining I could not log back in. I got no damn reply (yeah thanks), and because I was using my old e-mail address the programs on this site prevented me from getting back in. So I had to go to the trouble of creating a temporary e-mail address.
now this...At least 90 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 81 seconds and try posting again.

Hi redfin, I guess I could put windows 7 back, but I'm not computer literate at 70 +. I'll wait and get the bloke who installed it to tell me again just how good is windows 10 supposed to be before I choke him.
I was wondering if you could help me out about this club, When I went to windows 10 I could not get back into this site and had to re-register because some reason or other the program did not let me in. Some bloke by the name of shane_vor tried to make contact with me but once again with my new ID and his request don't match. Any suggestions would be welcome.........alex (graybeard)

7.62marksman said:
welcome back
technology don't you just love it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah ... hilarious. Thanks for the welcome back mate. I do remember making contact with you a while back.

Yes i seem to remember but have killed a lot of drain cells since then :8 :8
Windows 10 is ok you can set it up the way you want but may need some help
Tell the guy that done it the way you want it where you want stuff etc etc
It can be done i have done all mine that way and seems to work ok for now

7.62marksman said:
Yes i seem to remember but have killed a lot of drain cells since then :8 :8
Windows 10 is ok you can set it up the way you want but may need some help
Tell the guy that done it the way you want it where you want stuff etc etc
It can be done i have done all mine that way and seems to work ok for now

Thanks for the advice... I'll try and fit it all up to suit my needs. I'll get my mate to set it up remotely as he lives 250 km from me.

Hi Graybeard,

hope i'm posting to the right place, you mentioned a friend of yours in W.A, selling a lease. Has he still got it?
I would consider buying it.

Latest posts