Steel Phase Amplifier

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bogger said:
HoudiniHarry said:
Bogger said:
Decisions ................ decisions .......................... just not sure if I should get the Steelphase unit or the Phasetech one ? ;) Either way sounds like either or iether is the way to go judging on the feedback of these units :Y: :Y: :Y:

Same one :).
And yes you should I have one and I cannot believe the difference. More robust and great signal. But this is my opinion.
Great build quality.
My only advice would be buy a case for the device. I did not and wish I had, making do with a Bunnings case.
But for me it came down to money.

Cheers

Yes have to agree on the pouch Houdini ................. but decisions again :D :D Good gear either way :Y:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7268/1527068100_phase_tech_pouch.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7268/1527068133_steel_phase_pouch.jpg

Agree, the pouch is a must have (or a similar pouch).
Jen

Got my first little nug in quite a while Sat. Was using my 4500 with the 15 evo and the new SP01. .06 at 5 inches. Using the mono speaker this time. Very happy to be back on the gold. The 45 ran beautiful and quiet and the the little nug really yelled out when I swept over it

Pirate pete said:
Hey Pat how is coilteks order going busting to get mine so I can get out with it .PP

Sorry I have no idea with regards to the distribution side of things. I make them and ship them to Nenad at Phase Technical for distribution to the stores. I will be sending him some this week but not as many as he needs for all the orders. I am waiting on a backorder of some parts that come from the US.

regards
Pat

Another good weekend at Rushworth.

SP01 used with my new Recon-ST headphones, (Phase Technical)

1527512082_20180528_224937.jpg

I have just bought a pouch for my SP01 from ebay that suits me (I prefer the belt loop rather than a clip). Its not perfect and requires DIY hole in the side for the input lead.

Nice snug fit but may need a plastic bag or similar when it gets wet.
1527936130_img_201b.jpg

1527936130_img_2018b.jpg

They are available from ebay search for "adjustable Nylon Tactical Molle Radio Case"

cheers
Keith

Well received an SP01+ so no stopping now the QED will be singing sweet songs in my ears ;)
Have to say what a top quality product :Y: :Y: :Y: As for service, well you know you have done pretty well when the item sent from interstate beats the bank transfer that paid for it. Well done once again Nenad & also Pat. :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

Note some don't like to use a clip on pouch for unit ................... Double D do a nice little belt pouch also that's very suitable if you wish to go that way ;)

1528162776_dd_pouch.jpg

1528162807_dd_pouch_with_sp1.jpg

SteelPat said:
Bogger said:
Well received an SP01+ so no stopping now the QED will be singing sweet songs in my ears ;)

I'll be interested to see how it goes with the QED. I haven't had the opportunity to run one with a QED yet.

Pat trust me I will .................. considering it nearly cost me as much as the machine :rolleyes:
On a serious note Pat thanks for a great product also :Y:

Be interesting to see what you think Bogger - SP01 & QED
I tried the SP01 on mine & after rewiring the QED audio lead to get sound in both sides of the headphones found it worked well on it when using it "wired". Tried to set up wirelessly & it didn't work as I wanted (Bluetooth/QED issue not SP01).
Ended up selling the SP01 as I really wanted a wireless set up & couldn't use it with the Seinheisser RS-160 wireless headphones. After reading the feedback on the SP01 I may have sold the wrong unit :lol:

The SP01 has been recieved here in the Arizona gold fields, and has paid for itself 3 times over on a patch that keeps producing perfect little earing size species with the Zed.

This little patch is in an area down wash from a couple of known lode/hard rock mines so a lot of the nuggies I find have quartz/host rock. They just screamed with the SP01, still getting use to the stereo effect but it''ll just take some getting use to over mono but it's a winner purchase for sure... highly recommended.

Jen

1529423624_img_3487.jpg

1529423704_img_3484_1.jpg

1529423910_ubqe5xs1tsomfvkvpajdvg_mini_f1.jpg

1529424016_2018-06-19_08-59-36.jpg

Latest posts