Steel Phase Amplifier

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scottlucky said:
I have just ordered one on line :)

didn't know I would get a hat as well!!

yey

scotty

Sorry but I only ordered some hats for prizes as a give away as they cost me around $20 a piece. I could get them cheaper if I get them embroidered in China but I prefer to give work to a local business if I can. If the demand is high enough though I will stock them and if people can get them at cost price.

Perhaps when I am manufacturing on the scale of Coiltek or Minelab I'll be able to give them away but thats a little way off yet lol.

SteelPat said:
scottlucky said:
I have just ordered one on line :)

didn't know I would get a hat as well!!

yey

scotty

Sorry but I only ordered some hats for prizes as a give away as they cost me around $20 a piece. I could get them cheaper if I get them embroidered in China but I prefer to give work to a local business if I can. If the demand is high enough though I will stock them and if people can get them at cost price.

Perhaps when I am manufacturing on the scale of Coiltek or Minelab I'll be able to give them away but thats a little way off yet lol.

Steelpat, I would be interested too :Y: . I reckon Nenads suggestion of tan or camo would be popular ... no 1 off designer fashion for you Nenad ;)
And I would be happy to pay the $20 or so for the embroidery to be done in OZ.

SteelPat said:

:Y: :Y: :Y: :rainbow:

Just ordered a SP01 as well :Y: Like many over the years have tried many signal boosters which to my hearing only increased the background noise / ground noise...I ended up selling them again ( actually i still have one in my kit..that i gave up on...long ago )

So have heard many good reports about the SP01 and if it tweaks the target signal audio without introducing more distorted elevated levels of ground noise distortion...Then i would be happy to keep using it :) So there's only one way to find out,so looking forward to testing one out soon.

Well i received my SPO1 yesterday,thanks Pat for the quick turnaround :Y: I must say that this unit is beautifully made :D setting it up on the GPZ was easy, and i used the settings of...

MODE 2 and filter position 1 for the volume for me less is more...so about 3 on the volume dial...I found that it enhanced the target signal response with more clarity, and importantly there was no background hiss or distortion..I found that i reduced the signal volume on the detector a few increments because i had the increased volume and signal clarity from the SPO1 :Y:

I am very happy with the unit and pleased with the purchase...SteelPhase got it right with this product..

Cheers Bill

I'm glad you like the SPO1 Bill, I havn't been out detecting since mid July because on the 28th July I got robbed. And nearly all my detecting gear including the SPO1 was gone. I have to spend quite a few thousand dollars to get back to where I was, I also hope to get a new SPO1 soon. People have been so kind though in helping me.

Hi Hermann,yes sorry to hear about your gear being stolen!...it`s every prospectors nightmare..Have you managed to replace some of your gear?

Cheers Bill

PS...I just went to your forum post and was able to read about your stolen gear list ( which is a lot ) ...Great that you still have your detector :Y:

Hi Bill, Times are tough, I have invested in a survailence camera , bought a second hand Hema HN7 Navigator, a Bushnell GPS,new phone, had to change all the locks in house and car. Next will be one or 2 new coils, and maybe next an SPO1. It will take quite a long time to get everything back as it was. Cheers, Hermann.

Hermann,well i am finally up to speed with your 'Heart Broken' post and have read about all the great and generous forum members who have come to your aid..Well as you are looking to replace a few of your stolen coils' i have one with your name on it :D A 15 inch round spoked Evolution coil plus a brand new skid plate...My intention was to sell it and use the proceeds to offset the purchase of buying the SPO1..

I know you had this coil, and it was my favourite when i used a 5000...Maybe early next week when the weather fines up we can meet up for a swing and i can give you the coil...just let me know and we can work out the details....

I remember the last time we met on that flogged burn off on Blacksmith Gully Road,well every man and his dog..(and some female prospectors as well) had crumbed all over those diggings, and you turn up with your trusty detector and new Evolution 12 inch coil and proceed to unearth an ugly slug of gold! :D When i said ...."Geez you're lucky Hermann"....you immediately replied.."No Bill....Skill,skill" :D :D :D Well mate that still brings a smile to my face :D priceless!

Cheers Bill

Hi Bill, What can I say? I am speechless. I really liked the 15" Evo . I am over the moon with your offer, I will keep an eye on the weather forecast and I will let you know when I will be up that way. Probably at that spot where I found that ugly slug. See you soon. Hermann.

Hi Hermann,i don't think that i can send you a PM as i am a new member with 'Newbie Status' so anyway we can meet up tomorrow at that spot in Talbot...or Monday if that suits you?...say around 10am.

Cheers Bill

Sorry Hermann i cannot send or receive emails on this forum until i have the posts up to qualify :Y: so as i said before just let me know when we can meet up :D too easy...

Bill

HI Bill, ON the 7th, 8th & 9th of September I will camp at Talbot "No Gold Here Dam" TRack off Blacksmith Gully Rd. Just drive in on that track 500mt or so. Looking forward to seeing you there. Cheers, Hermann.

I used it With Headphone Minelab koss 30
The detector is a gpz 7000
Never notice a difference as it increases the noise too and with the filter 2 or 3 the sound drops and when the sound becomes loud
I changed the volume settings and the volume was useless
It's a $ 225 loss
But that the wireless speaker MW12 gives a better voice
:argh:
Noise increases with the same increase as the target sound. It is a volume control device

Do you cheat or promote this product?

Hi Rasheede, I am sorry to hear you are having issues. I have found the device works well.
I use filter 3 and seems to work really well. Not sure how I can help.

Where are you detecting?

Maybe ask Nenad or your supplier for assistance.

I dont think your comment at the end of your post will help your cause. Just a comment.

Cheers HH

Rasheede said:
Never notice a difference as it increases the noise too and with the filter 2 or 3 the sound drops and when the sound becomes loud
I changed the volume settings and the volume was useless
It's a $ 225 loss
But that the wireless speaker MW12 gives a better voice
:argh:
Noise increases with the same increase as the target sound. It is a volume control device

Do you cheat or promote this product?

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

We have many operators using the sP01 in combination with the 7000 who are having great success (including the 68oz nugget found in WA recently).

Perhaps you could let me know what setting you are using on you 7000? Depending on your threshold tone, filter 2 and 3 may not be you're optimum settings.

And yes it does have amplification circuitry but it also has an enhancement feature that shape the waveform of targets making them easier to hear.

Rasheede said:

Ok I've just checked out your previous posts and see you bought some fake GPX4500 back in 2016. (https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=19509) Is your GPZ7000 a genuine machine purchased from a Minelab dealer or a Chinese copy? If its a copy, it will be a VLF machine and the enhancement features of the sP01 will not be as noticeable.