GM 1000 Finds In Shoalhaven

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todays finds after about ???? hours
i went where even the goats refuse to go and the Turtle told me to walk ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D
And Khaleesi looked at me like i was nuts :8 :8
so you will notice there are no bullets or rubbish :8 :8 :8 :8
not much of anything really :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
God i crack myself up :lol: :lol: :p :p :lol: :lol:
1515225030_101_73071.jpg

went out yesterday into the bowels of hell thinking that no one else would have been there
how wrong can one be
took about an hour in 4 wheel low to get into this spot
and what a disappointment it was
the place was littered with trash
spent all day with Khaleesi
swing dig bottle top
swing dig bottle top
swing dig tent peg
swing dig foil
and so on all day
total 300+ bottle tops 26 tent pegs and buried cans
50 odd pieces of foil about 2" square (used for drugs)
a pair of broken scissors and a couple of knives
here is a picture of just some of them the rest went in the council bin on the way home
1518307359_101_73231.jpg

I call spots like that Area 51.......just can't rationalise how it all got there, but the truth is out there. Reminds me of the hollow tree in the middle of nowhere I found with a matchbox car inside.

Lucky you are a knife collector, could have been a total disaster :rainbow:

7.62, I am sitting in my office and almost in years for ya mate. To go all that way and end up at a rubbish tip, man that's tough.
Best of luck on ya next hunt.
Mackka 8.( 8.( 8.(

If your finding all that you should be able to come up with something with value, even a 1c bloody coin. :eek: swap the junk switch to coin and relics :rolleyes:
7.62marksman said:
went out yesterday into the bowels of hell thinking that no one else would have been there
how wrong can one be
took about an hour in 4 wheel low to get into this spot
and what a disappointment it was
the place was littered with trash
spent all day with Khaleesi
swing dig bottle top
swing dig bottle top
swing dig tent peg
swing dig foil
and so on all day
total 300+ bottle tops 26 tent pegs and buried cans
50 odd pieces of foil about 2" square (used for drugs)
a pair of broken scissors and a couple of knives
here is a picture of just some of them the rest went in the council bin on the way home
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/8005/1518307359_101_73231.jpg

Yeah that foil stuff is annoying ,at least your not finding pill tab foil made by Pfizer, thats everywhere here now.

Probably explains the behaviour I have encountered from some nutters on my hunts.

Then there is the ordinary foil , like sandwich wrapping foil , aluminium foily stuff on the inside of nearly every conceivable type of plastic/paper cold/hot food wrapping ie calypso ice blocks . Fossilised foil - thats the stuff thats been in the ground since foil was invented ...probably by the romans 3000 years ago :p

Anyways nice steak knife :Y: I bet next time you will clean up with some really great finds mate :)

Latest posts