GM 1000 Finds In Shoalhaven

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will bottle tops becoming a rare commodity :lol: :lol:
Dont get upset Mate :( Did not MEAN to offend :D
I have not found a bottle top for years :( :( I lay awake at night and think about bottle tops :lol: :lol: and here you are living the dream :lol: :lol:
All I get is that other stuff ...Um Um whats it called you know Um Um Oh thats it GOLD ]:D

1514119189_4.jpg
1514119166_52.jpg

7.62marksman said:
Thats ok mate i will send you some i have 1 or 1000 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you will keep Khaleesi will lead me to your stash then it will be mine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i will rule ;) ;) ;)
:lol: :lol: Sent you a mystery package today ;)
Maybe it's Victorian Bottle Top :lol:
Maybe it's not :lol: :lol:
You will find out soon enough :Y:

Surprised you only found that many bottle tops :D
You should hit West street oval and Artie Smith oval, I found pre decs and spendies at both on my last visit down there, didn't spend long at either spot as it wouldn't stop raining 8.(

7.62marksman said:
thanks guy i am not giving up just need to find my mojo again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you find it sooner rather than later my friend.

oh ok you bunch of clowns you wait and see i will master it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
honest it was a good day out we are both learning and having a good laugh so we will get there
have a few more places to check out might get lucky then :8 :8 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts