My First

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roy cobb

Steve
Reaction score
Well I had a half hour to kill today during work so I had a quick swing at a local show ground and I found my first sixpence and its my birthday year as well.
Its a large area and I was getting a lot off singles so I will be back when I have time :)
Roy

1505901938_20170920_102635-600x1067.jpg

Nice work Roy,great effort to find a silver in half an hour.Whats the go with Showgrounds,did you get permission or are they just public space.If you need permission who did you see to get it? I have noticed the gates are always open at the local Showgrounds and have often thought it would be a great place for a swing.

Eldorado said:
Nice work Roy,great effort to find a silver in half an hour.Whats the go with Showgrounds,did you get permission or are they just public space.If you need permission who did you see to get it? I have noticed the gates are always open at the local Showgrounds and have often thought it would be a great place for a swing.

Its a large area off a small country town people free camp there so just picked a small spot and had a swing no problem will be back when I have time there where a lot of singles but no time to check them out

The show secretary is the one you need to approach.
keep the dream alive ! 8) :Y: :D

Goldpick said:
Well done on the first, definitely worth having a bit more of an explore in that location. :Y:

Will be calling back as I only had a limited time the other day and its a large area will take dome time to cover it
Roy

Latest posts