Demo of Concentric vs DD's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this video that clearly shows why Concentric coils are better than DD's, This Guy is using a mid priced machine and two budget machines one costs about 200 bucks and the other is about 350.00 bucks both fitted with concentric coils, I have used concentric for years although I own a few of DD's I don't use them because they restrict any detector way too much, many people say you need a small DD for target separation well that is just not true they just don't work well enough along with the fact that they miss ID targets and lack the sensitivity of a concentric, Having proved this to my self using my GMT.

It's great to see companies like Nokta keeping concentric Coils alive by making coils of equal size in both DD and Concentric, And In OZ you can run concentric coils and it is only in extreme conditions that we need DD's But if the Coil is small enough then a Concentric will work find even in hot ground, so if you own any concentric coils maybe you should give them a go.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtxre6fJ1xA

Latest posts