Minelab Pro Find 15 & 35

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They say they have "DIF" "detector interference free" operation, interesting. Using my GPX5000 I can't have the garret carrot pinpointer within 6 feet of the 5k without it messing with it even while switched off.

Hopefully these new ones are much better than the old ones, will wait and see what others think of these new units though.

As for using the garret carrot it plays fine with my CTX, there is no problem at all.

Heatho said:
They say they have "DIF" "detector interference free" operation, interesting. Using my GPX5000 I can't have the garret carrot pinpointer within 6 feet of the 5k without it messing with it even while switched off.

Hopefully these new ones are much better than the old ones, will wait and see what others think of these new units though.

As for using the garret carrot it plays fine with my CTX, there is no problem at all.

That's weird Heatho. Maybe its a Garret thing..dunno. My Makro and Minelab pin pointers have been fine. But I have never tried them with a 5000, only on VLF's, 2300 and the 7000. Never had a problem.

Interesting to find out if its a Garret thing or a GPX thing.

Maybe someone else here knows

Latest posts