Go Tigers

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Never thought Geelong would fold like they did in the last qtr. For Richmond and every Tiger's fan I'm glad they did. Reminiscent of the Dogs prelim win last year, gee I hope they can go the distance. Go The MIGHTY TIGER'S.

I'm happy about the opposite, watching Geelong get crushed was amazing. Dusty is a dead set gun and I'm happy for all the fans he decided to stay, could be something special for the Tigers. Enjoy it fellas, nothing like a bit of success, no reason they can't go all the way, great all in performance from the list tonight. Well deserved win.

1504915097_image.jpg
1504915141_image.jpg

You can't run forever :) we will be waiting for you !!!!!!!

Could see the relief on Dimmers face in getting to the other side of the draw. ;)

# WE FLY AS ONE !

Welcome to the big dance Tigers , you have the best club song but don't expect t hear it after the game next Saturday ;)

# We fly as one

Go Crows

Well if the Prelims are anything to go by the GF should be an absolute ripper game. Both the Crows and Tigers have played some awesome footy, both having a full team effort and all the talent of the elites on show, I've loved watching both sides battle their respective way to the top. Watching Sloan and the Crouch brothers and Dusty Martin battle it out will be a really great spectacle, and the small forwards from both sides bringing some scoring excitement.

Best of luck to both sides and their supporters, hoping for a close run race next week wit all the skills on display.

Just finished watching a great David Attenborough Doco . Showed the 30 year migration of the Richmond Tiger Supporter from its natural habitat of the WOODWORK on its preferred mode of transport the BANDWAGON ;) ;)

1506739585_img_0293.jpg

GO CROWS

# We fly as one !

Hate to say it but on the money RM harder at the ball and playing all round better footy . Only highlight for me is seeing Jack Graham having such a good game being SA U /18 captain , best in teal cup comp and getting to 53 in the draft was unbelievable.

Well done Richmond deserved Premiers

Now if you will excuse me I have an appointment with a carton of beer 8.( :8 8.(

Latest posts