Minelab Equinox tips and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay...accessories.

1520931676_eqx_06_dd_coil.jpg

EQX 06 DD Coil
1520931676_eqx_06_dd_cover.jpg

1520931676_eqx_11_dd_coil.jpg

EQX 11 DD Coil
1520931676_eqx_11_dd_cover.jpg

1520931676_eqx_15_dd_coil.jpg

EQX 15 DD Coil
1520931676_eqx_15_dd_cover.jpg

1520931676_eqx_underwater_headphone.jpg

EQX Underwater Headphones

I was going to ask Minersden, but seems they are the last to know about anything. Not any fault of theirs, just how its been lately.

No word on the pin pointer either, must be problems with it.

Maybe someone on here has some ETA's and Prices.

I am hoping they will have a cover for the stock coil there tomorrow. Anyone else got one?

rockdev said:
hAyyoUinAU said:
I am hoping they will have a cover for the stock coil there tomorrow. Anyone else got one?

They do come with coil cover on them from factory if you were wondering, but I will be chasing a couple of spare's as well when there available.

Sweet, yes I was wondering.
I must of missed it in the details of contents.

Will be hard to sleep tonight with the anxiety. Makro just got demoted to the spare room. Minelab suite only. lol

Smoky bandit said:
hAyyoUinAU said:
I like this video. Shows how trashy spots can be and how well the NOX does. Talk about coin shooting. lol

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC8j-RhoYiM&t=270s[/video]
I guess you won't be digging everything now.lol :Y:

If I am looking for gold buddy, I DIG EVERYTHING.

If I am digging a park looking for coins etc, I don't want to rip up the whole ground, so it does come in handy to have a rough idea and pick your targets.

So yes Smoky, I am laughing.
I will have best of both worlds tomorrow, ZED & NOX. Works for me.

Tip when looking for gold Smoky Bandit, DIG EVERYTHING!!!!

hAyyoUinAU said:
Smoky bandit said:
hAyyoUinAU said:
I like this video. Shows how trashy spots can be and how well the NOX does. Talk about coin shooting. lol

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC8j-RhoYiM&t=270s[/video]
I guess you won't be digging everything now.lol :Y:

If I am looking for gold buddy, I DIG EVERYTHING.

If I am digging a park looking for coins etc, I don't want to rip up the whole ground, so it does come in handy to have a rough idea and pick your targets.

So yes Smoky, I am laughing.
I will have best of both worlds tomorrow, ZED & NOX. Works for me.

Tip when looking for gold Smoky Bandit, DIG EVERYTHING!!!!
Thanks for the tip..I usually hunt for gold with full discrimination and sensitivity set really low.Ill give it a try this weekend. :Y: :Y:

Mine came with a stock coil cover...

Just using my CTX3030 Water Proof headphones with the NOX when in the water AND the other coils could be 3 to 6 months away....

But the NOX is my wading / shallow Water machine... The CTX is my wet and dry sand and land detector and the Excal is for the deep and nasty stuff.

Be a few months yet b4 I get to change all the programs to suit the targets I like to hunt..

Latest posts