Minelab Equinox tips and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im just hoping he didnt use the pinpointing function to find its exact location because if he did its a huge worry as thats a massive hole he dug!!.
And youd expect it to be able to punch deep with the soil being that wet!.
Im just going to have to wait patiently to its actually released and had a good workout before I buy one I think, but Im looking forward to its release thats for sure.

bhogg said:
Im just hoping he didnt use the pinpointing function to find its exact location because if he did its a huge worry as thats a massive hole he dug!!.
And youd expect it to be able to punch deep with the soil being that wet!.
Im just going to have to wait patiently to its actually released and had a good workout before I buy one I think, but Im looking forward to its release thats for sure.

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nfn02NEYpo[/video]

Im just hanging to see what the gold mode can actually do. The CTX is great but im yet to net a fine gold necklace (well any gold necklace).

If I knew where I will be living in the next 6 months I would be putting down a deposit on the 600 :p hopefully next week I will know,I am super keen :party:

Minelabs latest tech,nice and light,large numbers on the screen and provided headphones :cool:

I am expecting some life changing news in the very near future :)

Happy days :Y:

Come on already.... when is it going to be released.... Im looking to buy the old man a 70th birthday present and the 705 is currently on special at anaconda but I cant help thinking I should wait for the Equinox but it will cost more... What to do...

It might be out earlier, but at this stage be prepared to wait till Feb for it.

Just buy your old man both, get him the 705 for now and then the Equinox when it comes out. Win win.

Well Feb will be just in time for my birthday :lol: .... If its going to be that long then the 705 might have to be unit.

Latest posts