Project: Camper Trailer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you run Gas Permanently on the Trailer, You will more than likely have to get a Gas Certificate every year or so for Rego.... Putting any Gas into an 'Confined' area like that is only asking for Trouble... My opinion, I would just throw another blanket on... :lol:

LW....

Finally got some more work done today :D :D
Ok sleeping quarters went in today need to shave 6" off the end of the mattress so it fits snug
waiting for the plastic ends to go on
brackets for the marine ply on and all bolt holes drilled (hope in the right spots) O:) O:)
pick up 2 sheets of 9mm next week then cut and fit (measure once cut 3 times then start again or use lots of bog :8 :8 :8 )
then ready for sanding and painting :) :)
Wiring finished :Y:
solar panel with regulator bolted down ready for battery ;) ;)
1505458924_20170915_1414201.jpg

1505458956_20170915_1414351.jpg

Still waiting/looking for struts for the rear door the new ones i got are way to HEAVY :8 :8 :mad: :mad:

You're going well Ken...theres always a simple rod-like fix for the back doors mate..like on your bonnet as we talked about :p ..so don't go to too much trouble mate :) unless you have to,,, ]:D ]:D the bed looks cool mate !..if the mattress doesn't get cut, well that's fine by me as well mate!:Y: I'm starting to visualise..(and salivate over) the thing a lot better now.Hehe. :cool: Bless your cotton socks!...(or is that Woollen socks) :lol: Have a good weekend mate ! so pleased to see you picking up the pieces after being as sick as dorrg! :Y:
As always thank you so much Ken.. for your hard work on my behalf...Like I said."You're a legend mate".
Cheers :cool: Rossco.

Oh!...I see .... :Y: very important issue! :lol: :lol: I shall hold a hand over my mouth and keep quiet.. ]:D Don't wish to disturb the artisan anymore than I have to... :p ]:D Idon't know if your well enough, but if you're off to Oallen tomorrow I hope yer clean up! :Y: :Y: :Y: ..and suck in a whole heap of that bush air as well mate! :cool:
Have a good one mate...Ihave got a piece to write for the mando...and then teach myself how to best get my fingers around those close knit little buggers they call strings! :lol: ..We are going to record on Sunday so I have to pull my finger out... :eek: ...er... :8 I mean, get my act together..literally! ]:D :cool: Cheers mate! :Y: :Y:

Hi Daddy i am currently at uncle ken's place he is treating me well but he did put a lot of stuff inside me to bring home :eek: :eek: :eek:
i am very proud of myself as I road very well and straight all the way home and i was very light to tow (so ken said) :Y: :Y:
i like him but he wants to name me ^&%%$#$@&&^ but i dont like that name so please tell him that you will name me when i am finished neutral neutral
he said he will try and start on me again next week ]:D ]:D
He said i will have to look after all his stuff tonight and he will unload me tomorrow (no sleep for me tonight) :mad: :mad:
i seen a little puppy when we got here he ran out to greet ken and he upset me when he pissed on my shoes why couldn't he give me a cuddle like he gave ken 8.( 8.(
oh well if he does it again i will drop something on the little bugger :D :D :lol: :lol: that will teach him good

Day surgery but she is a sook
all should be ok i dont see a problem for monday just have to let you know on Saturday night
Me i am ok took some tablets today calmed me down a bit not fully but enough ]:D ]:D

Mate!...if you say you're OK!...Then I am ok.... :D .If Monday is good for you.. then Monday is good for me! ]:D (what time and I'll bring my jigsaw if need be.)..should be fun! :p :Y: :Y:
CAUTION:You can pop Diazepan like smarties! ]:D but when the pressure on you is somewhat released...ditch em'...that said, if you can access one when you feel you need one..that's about the right way to go about it. ]:D ]:D ... You'll come good mate. :rainbow: Psycho, and Master of Sexual Health and Welfare.. 8) :cool:...Robyn! is concerned for you and wishes you to let Melissa know we (she) hopes Melissa is back to being well soon..so she can keep you in check...hehe! ]:D ]:D :rainbow: Her words not mine....I didn't say, nuth'n mate...Fair dinkum mate! :D :D CHEERS! :cool:

monday is good mate
i am up at seven so anytime after that
i am old fashioned mate no drugs of any kind (unless under doctors orders heart, blood etc etc) or grog when using power tools sorry mate my rules
but we can have a early knock off ]:D ]:D
she is ok picked her up at 1830 had dinner
she is firing on all cylinders (had to push to see what i could get away with) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: as usual bloody nothing :D :D :D :D

Mate...I don't use drugs as a mainstay of my daily life.I am as high as a kite on life as it is for me.Let's make that very clear, from the outset.
I thought it was. :/
To have a beer with you after we knock off, well, that's just a bonus.I also have to drive home..I'm a big boy Ken,I don't PARTY AND DRIVE ]:D
With regard to Melissa..I'll pass on the good news. :Y:

Ya might have to brew up a beer called Diazepam but keep it to a few each session :lol: ]:D :Y:

Well..guess whose back and up for a post on the forum...well...on this topic only for now.I could not go to my bed tonight and expect to sleep..without coming out from the fringes of my self-imposed exile..if only briefly to thank 7.62 marksman for a fantastic day today, working in alongside the great man he-self! :D
There were periods of time throughout the morning when I thought I was going into meltdown, 8) 8) as the day progressed..from about 0830. onwards, Ken's backyard turned from hot to stifling inside of an hour.
Holding this and passing that..switching power tools from one to the other,bending down and bobbing back up again,forced to put my (shoulder to the wheel for what seemed like an eternity) holding panels in place ..while Ken wandered off on merry little sojourn finding whatever it was that he was looking for! :rolleyes: I was a lather of sweat..underneath my favourite 'sky-blue" t-shirt ]:D :D ]:D
Our main goal was to secure panels to the back and sides of the build..and measuring twice and cutting once! :p :Y: Ken soon had each panel ripped out with no -fuss..bloody straight as an arrow! :cool: :Y: :Y: :Y: :p I don't know if Ken has photos..but I do..however my phone is dead flat so I'd have to post 'em later.
With the panels in place by 1230. or so..lunch was taken at the local..I enjoyed my flat headtails.Ken woofed into his favourite 'Bangers n' mash and we washed it down with a schooner of..wait for it..Coke. :cool: :p .
Ken, Robyn said. "thank ..thank you ..thank you.. for the pots, and she is stoked with the lead-light job..I wish she would say all the nice things about me as she is currently saying about you!!!! :mad: ]:D ]:D .
So as this post hits the headlines!!!! ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ..or maybe not! :rolleyes: Having spent the better part of the day with you mate, has been good for me..and I am now in a very much happier place then I have been of late.Thanks to 7.62marksman.

Pleasure is all mine mate
after what had happened over the last few weeks i had lost interest in everything and now i have a new look on life after your visit
so to me your visit helped in a way you will never know
i will be back at it in the morning and finish the corners and the sealing then finish the bed
do you want the storage units down both sides like you were talking about
i am not sure if i have enough material to do the curtains Robin may have to do them for you
i mucked around with the rear corners after you left so i think i have them worked out :8 :8 :8 only time will tell
mate if i had drank any beer after that heat i would have been asleep before i got back to the car park ]:D ]:D ]:D

Latest posts