Project: Camper Trailer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.62marksman said:
reefer
hey mate i picked up this today well tonight i think this might just work :D :D :D

12V 4L/Min High Pressure Micro Diaphragm Water Pump 100Psi
This is a high quality DC micro diaphragm pump.
The water pump with a pressure switch will be automatically cut off when the pressure of water outlet is big enough.
And runs again when the pressure is going down.

Specifications:
Voltage: 12V
Model: 0142YB-12-60
Power: 60WIntake
Pressure: 100 PSI (0.6MPA)
Flow (MAX):4L/min
Suction Distance: 2m
Lift: 80m
Range: 8m
Motor Lifespan: 3-5years
Net Weight: About 0.6Kg
Material: Plastic
Color: Black
Size: Approx. 16.5 x 9.5 x 6cm (L*W*H)
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/8005/1503745308_bbb37731cbd75a1e.jpg

Nice project marksman,i put a shurflow pump on our trailer similar to what you got there,there a good thing,self priming,pressure switching,ran a tee piece on the inlet and outlet and maybe today i'll finish off the plumbing so the pump can be used as a shower or pump water from a dam or bore if needed also.....

Also if ya gonna run a few valves etc try an get the sealed pope ones(on left),13mm barbed takes the 12mm blue food grade hose well,bit tight but i just put the end in a bit of boiled water then slips over easy,will post a pic,plumbed mine all up with the green style ones(on the right,13mm and larger for fill pipes)learnt the hard way,they are shite,dirt etc gets in them pretty quick then hard to use
1504057133_img_2059.jpg

thanks mate it will be put on my list of things to get :Y: :Y: :Y:
sorry guys and girls i came home sick at lunch time so i have no photos today and i dont even know if or what he finished today :( :( :(
will put some up tomorrow

Hope you are not coming down with that rotten flu that's getting about! :/ Get well soon Ken!..read my post. 'A shadow of a man'..that'll fire you up!... :lol: cheers mate..Rossco :cool:

With respect to my 'pink fluoro' colour scheme..you guys..!haha :Y: :lol: ..no way would i drive it down Oxford St...except to represent you blokes at THE ANNUAL MARDI GRA THINGO!... ]:D ]:D HEHEHE!..You blokes crack me up! :lol: I was gonna ask Ken if he could source one of those blow-up dolls.. :eek: 8) ...hehe! nothing like company on cold winters nights! ;) haha!LMAO. :cool:

My t cents worth is ,,,last time we went to 0allen ford mid winter with the caravan at minus 8, the water pipes froze up and a few on the connection split and we had no water in the van....so I would protect all pipes and fittings with a covering if you intend going to places in winter...easyer to do it now then later ....and diesel heaters struggle and don't work if you use summer fuel and not below zero stuff ...phurk it was cold, in the van at night three dog night,,,,just a thought...7.62.....

junkdog
yes i know it gets cold we were there at -6 and i swore i would never overnight again in winter

lonewolf
thanks mate i will look at that as well am off sick again today so it will have to wait until the weekend

It is cold when your tomatoes sitting on the table in your van freeze solid. 8)
And yes, The pipe work in my van froze as well. :lol:

Latest posts