I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
303 coulda been a missfire... and still live.
maybe the last item in the video could be from some type of tiara type thing.... just made me think of india in the black n white movie days.

Good finds Marc, plenty more area's to do yet :Y: . Just finishing widening driveway at home then will be heading off after Mothers Day.

Cheers
Kev

Biggest Kev said:
Good finds Marc, plenty more area's to do yet :Y: . Just finishing widening driveway at home then will be heading off after Mothers Day.

Cheers
Kev

Cheers mate, researching hard and may have found a new spot, will fill ya in when we catch up :)

Good work tailormarc,

Looks like the guy on the ride-on beat you to a couple of those gold coins. The Saint Christopher is a nice find :Y:

Deepseeker said:
Good work tailormarc,

Looks like the guy on the ride-on beat you to a couple of those gold coins. The Saint Christopher is a nice find :Y:

cheers yep , told the misses i found some bit coins hahaha
Yeah looking forward to cleaning it up to see hall marks. Its not an old park, maybe 1940's but i feel its a pretty old pendant. will post up as soon as i know

Well one hall mark is as expected 925 and other looks like a date of 1 47 so im unassuming jan 1947. Ither is makers mark that i cant really make out

1557887494_img_7658.jpg