I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm im sure i posted this already but cant find it, oh well here goes again. Well i took a drive to where the gold sovereign i found was minted, my hometown Perth mint.
I took the Sov in there to show them and try get a nice case for it . They all were really great, loved the story and gave me this realy nice case and capsule for the sov. Looks really great now!
Untitled by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Great finds Marc & Lisa! Love the Essendon medallion - what a great find! (And I don't think I'm being biased just because I used to live there about 30 years ago. :) ) It's amazing that it ended up across the country and found almost 130 years later!

What do you think that last item is? I can't figure that one out at all.

What's the jewelled one made out of?

MegsyB007 said:
Great finds Marc & Lisa! Love the Essendon medallion - what a great find! (And I don't think I'm being biased just because I used to live there about 30 years ago. :) ) It's amazing that it ended up across the country and found almost 130 years later!

What do you think that last item is? I can't figure that one out at all.

What's the jewelled one made out of?

Thanks mate :)
Yep im jealous of that Essendon medallion , if only this items could speak hey.
yeah not sure on the last one, someone said ladies belt buckle but i dont thank that , someone else said horse bridal decoration?

The jewelled one is just Victorian costume jewelry , copper/brass and cut glass stones i think

Dave79 said:
Rising sun!!!!!!! Very nice one too. Love the commentary!

Thanks mate, couple more vids to come then im back on track.
Heading to Kalbarri for a week next week and will try detect a few spots up that way

Latest posts