I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, wish the weeds would start dying off round here. They're thicker than ever with the alternating sunny /rainy weather lately and plenty of them are hiding hissing sticks. That Anzac badge is in awesome condition and what's the chances of 2 bullets ending up like that????

Dave79 said:
Nice, wish the weeds would start dying off round here. They're thicker than ever with the alternating sunny /rainy weather lately and plenty of them are hiding hissing sticks. That Anzac badge is in awesome condition and what's the chances of 2 bullets ending up like that????

yeah been pretty dry out here and its great going over the good areas where i couldn't get into before. Been lots of snakes here too and after bring bitten twice now you would think i would of bough snake gaiters by now haha.

My theory on the bullets is there bust of been sandbags there and shooting practice, found lots of .303 shells too

Right, I'm off to Beverley :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Biggest Kev said:
Right, I'm off to Beverley :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

haha not Beverley this time, cleaned that place out haha. Between Bakers hill and Cunderdin ;)

So how was the TDI? Solid
Let me live vicariously through your finds :p haha
Well done mate, one you wont forget :100:

Latest posts