I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never fail to produce great finds,those cart plates are amazing.A round of applause to you. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keep it coming, sensational stuff. Love the finds, pics and vids. Great that you take the time and effort to document everything.

Those cart plates are certainly rare indeed, congrats.

ChrisD said:
Keep it coming, sensational stuff. Love the finds, pics and vids. Great that you take the time and effort to document everything.

Those cart plates are certainly rare indeed, congrats.

Thanks mate! Yep love doing all this. Blown away finding 2 plates and all the dog tags in one day

I'd be pretty keen to get back to a spot like that too, probably be camping there tonight just to get an early start! Good luck :Y:

Ha Ha D79, that is fraught with danger mate :skull: Would you "Camp" ? or would you just have to have a night hunt. ;) :cloudy: :cloudy: :idea:
Dave79 said:
I'd be pretty keen to get back to a spot like that too, probably be camping there tonight just to get an early start! Good luck :Y:

Secret Squirrels said:
Ha Ha D79, that is fraught with danger mate :skull: Would you "Camp" ? or would you just have to have a night hunt. ;) :cloudy: :cloudy: :idea:
Dave79 said:

i would camp for sure :Y:

Now that's thinkin SS. Bit of :beer: :beer: :beer: bit of :pickshovel: few more :beer: round the :fire: . :zzz: then into it again!

Dave79 said:
Now that's thinkin SS. Bit of :beer: :beer: :beer: bit of :pickshovel: few more :beer: round the :fire: . :zzz: then into it again!
no night hunt :8

cut's into drinking time ;)

daylight to dark , then a full body fluid replenish/replace :power: :cool:

ctxkid said:
Dave79 said:

You can drink a beer and detect at the same time , check out Ebay, they sell a belt that holds 6 cans ..... just a thought.... :lol:

Rattail-1927 said:
ctxkid said:
Dave79 said:

You can drink a beer and detect at the same time , check out Ebay, they sell a belt that holds 6 cans ..... just a thought.... :lol:
Ya'd need to drag a long Catheter.... instead of a chain :eek:
1537047207_images-126.jpg

Will do a proper update but wow ! Stay tuned.booked tomorrow off work to go back again tomoz ?

Latest posts