Lazy day out

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Carol and I decided to go and sit on the bank at Coco Creek just south of Townsville for the day.

1503361280_cococreek.jpg

Cheers

Doug and Carol

Even tiny Lizards have a full on attentive hunters brain ,.... them big buggas'll be there when you least expect it, n they'll use your tent n car ta cut ya off from gettin away.
keep both ya good 8) 's out !

silver said:
Even tiny Lizards have a full on attentive hunters brain ,.... them big buggas'll be there when you least expect it, n they'll use your tent n car ta cut ya off from gettin away.
keep both ya good 8) 's out !

All good Silver, we survived. Just the one puffer fish and a small bream, both went back. Was nice and and peaceful until a couple of drunks turned up. :N: :(

Any day away from town is a good one anyway. :Y: :)

Cheers

Doug

x2 on watching for crocs. I know of a girl who was fishing from the banks of the Daintree and a croc came out and grabbed her dog before she could get to her feet, she was about the same distance from the water as Doug.

Magilla you are right, they are quick and hard to see them sneaking up on you. We have not seen any in this area but they will be there. Trust me, we keep an eye out for them. Grew up in North Queensland and spent about 10 years in the NT. Allways looking.

Have had them stalking me on the rivers in NT.

Cheers

Doug

Latest posts