Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RJ,

It is a wonderful way to cook a steak - the meat is relaxed and tender, with a really good flavor. Served me, Mrs Dr Duck and youngest daugher (who does not eat much).

I'd recommend the method, but it is not for little steaks!

DrDuck said:
RJ,

It is a wonderful way to cook a steak - the meat is relaxed and tender, with a really good flavor. Served me, Mrs Dr Duck and youngest daugher (who does not eat much).

I'd recommend the method, but it is not for little steaks!

We like a BIG steak. I must give this a try. Haven't done much cooking for a long while but getting back into it now and really enjoying it. Finally shaking the Black Dog off my ass.

A few weeks ago Mrs Redfin and I went to "Dinner by Heston" a restaurant in town run by Heston Blumenthal, a triple michelin star chef.
We had a 5 course set lunch menu and the taste buds experienced things never tasted before.
So we bought one of his books, the Fat Duck Cookbook, and have been slowing experimenting.
Last night was snapper by I, and salads compliments of Heston.
Was excellent.
http://www.dinnerbyheston.com.au/

1513376363_snapper.jpg

Now you are talking. :Y: :Y:
Am going to really have to give that one a go.
Beer Batter Onion Rings. ???
May I have the recipe for that please. ??

RJ, the parsley,curly leaf, not Italian, adds a curiously tangy flavour that accentuates the sauce especially with dishes like silverside.
Make some as a side and just try it once,Brother.
Mackka :)

Mackka said:
RJ, the parsley,curly leaf, not Italian, adds a curiously tangy flavour that accentuates the sauce especially with dishes like silverside.
Make some as a side and just try it once,Brother.
Mackka :)

I will give it another try on your recommendation Makka. ;) Always willing to try something I didn't like in the past. Still haven't found an olive I enjoy. ;-) There is very little I will not eat.