Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ribs...Pork Ribs...

A quick (6 hour) cook today,

A sprinkle of special goodness ;)

1476531743_rubbed.jpg

First cook using the "snake"

1476531743_snake_fire.jpg

Enjoyed the Spring afternoon with a delightful aroma in the air :cool:

1476531804_smokin.jpg

Dinner sorted :p

1476531804_yum.jpg

Cheers,

Billy.

Ramjet said:
Haven't really cooked much worth posting recently. Today Marg asked for Paella. My variation on it... Used brown and black rice because we like the texture. Forgot to buy capsicum! DOH.

No offence mate it probably tastes a treat, but it reminds of a sight years ago when someone didn't latch the Engel while we were away from the camp for the day.
The blowies squeezed in, fortunately all our meat was vacuum packed so we were able to save it by washing out the fridge.

Hi Guys,
Pardon the dumb Weber question from a Weber newbie; What is the snake method? we have two Weber's that could be used a lot more with the warmer weather heading our way.
Cheers, SinHof.

Thanks RJ will have to give it a try, have had a bit of a play with the small rectangular Weber when we had a freezer loaded with venison with some nice results, will have to try and get out and bag a couple more before the season closes at the end of the month.
Cheers, SinHof.

Yes , been a bit slack on the deer department, you lot are to blame for getting me started on this treasure relic and goldies detecting thing.
Cheers, SinHof.

Thanks for the video's, never knew about that method, but as I only cook for myself now, I don't need to cook too much at once. I also have a pressure cooker and slow cooker that I am not too experienced with. Must try out a few recipe's sometime.

Mike70.

Jaros said:
Hey Mate-it's nearly like you have never left --great going.
Jaros :lol:
Nothing ever changes though really Jaros, ceptn that day old salad, tommora it'd be an acquired taste to enjoy that one still, had to pull a few lettuce leaves from it as it was, just for asthetical purposes hey !
Great to be here again, that's for sure, like life renewed feeling ! :D

Latest posts