Minelab sd 2000 modified

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Runs very stable and is in excellent condition. This machine has the must have 4 frequency modifications done by finders and also has a signal modification which makes it easier to hear deep targets. The switch allows you to make the machine more sensitive and allows for coil size optimization. I have also had the silicon sleeve which holds the coil wires inside the machine adjusted to reduce noise. Comes with brand new never used under chin headphones, battery only a few weeks old, 240v and 12v chargers, as new detech sound booster ( had as a back up ) coiltek 14 DD PRO coil which had a new plug fitted and tested by coiltek earlier this year, one piece upper shaft instead of the old wobbly 2 piece. This machine found heaps of gold for its previous owner and has been well looked after. It punches really deep and runs very stable. I have upgraded and need the money otherwise I would definitely keep it. Im happy to take you out on a local Goldfield and show you how well it works and show you how to use it or i can put my anti interference coil on it and we can go through it somewhere locally so you can buy with the peace of mind that it works well. $990 negotiable. Genuine reason for selling due to upgrading. ( I just copied and pasted my ad off gumtree so sorry guys if it sounds like an advert.) I tried to upload photos on here but it keeps saying file is too big so please see my ad on gumtree for photos
sd-2000-metal-detector-modified/1156905171

Im low tech so couldn't work out how to paste the link properly sorry.
Also im happy to take a newbie off here out for a day to learn the machine properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts