Action Thread about HighBanking in NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rusty22,
Are you a financial member of NAPFA. ?
I would advise you to be if you are not.
By joining you would be kept up to date of what we are up to. :Y:

Rusty22 said:
I believe that sweet F.A has been done you tell us all to be patient dont stir the pot. Well honestly i think that you have left what ever that you are doing well and truly to late if you think that the bureaucrats are going to turn around and back flipp on this your wrong you should of done something well before it has come this far so face it it has been outlawed and now i will become an outlaw.....

Ithink there are few of us who need to just take a deep breath...in through the nose...out through the mouth.!Just take a minute and think to put yourself in the committee members shoes. I...we.. understand that this process has been a long drawn out excercise...that's because a lot of work has had to go into certain aspects of the law that could be in our interests to pursue. That means that SOMEBODY has had to sift through reams of technical and obscure legislation and other data...all of which takes time but if it was not for the committee as a whole and Tathradj in particular, then we would be in a forlorn state and having to face the full weight of these unjust by-laws, alone and unarmed...as an un-unified rabble...and that would play right into their hands.
The other and perhaps more important thing is as Doug has said before...are words to the effect that'you don't go flashing your cards to everyone all and sundry...You keep them close to your chest and play them out at the appropriate time....and THE NUDGE...NUDGE WINK WINK! I get from the committee is that we're sitting on a good hand...and that all the hardwork and toing and froing is on the cusp of resolution.If not!...Then.... it will be time for...revolution.So I suggest we just all take our medicine and calm down...life is short. :cool: Cheers ter y's...Oh and it was my birthday today!

Happy Birthday Reefer.
I hope it was a good one for you.
And, Yes, There has been a lot of work put into this.
Not only by me, I won't claim that.

Well I know this has nothing to do with high banking or any other sort of prospecting, but it will show you just how stupid and bloody minded the NSW government is.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-...s-over-nsw-protection-of-feral-horses/9845142

After reading this I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with Tathradj. Unless you have some definite evidence to the contrary they are NOT going to listen to rational arguments and unless loud and very visible ( to the media) is taken you will never be allowed to use motorized high bankers again in NSW

Yep

Gotta agree with you xcvator.
NSW Numb Nut pollies and greenies have one agenda and it is usually polar opposites to the tax payers.(Just look at our roads and tolls)

Ok so its been a fair while since this thread has come to light
So from one NAPFA mushroom the question is asked
What the hell is going on
I notice that VIC people are kept in the loop (yes i am a member)on everything that is going on and look how many members from all the different groups down there they got in 2 days (thousands)
I have been told that they are very active on facebook and are getting everyone involved pollies included rallies etc etc and are well and truly in the public eye
Maybe its time this sort of stuff started happening in NSW and no not a rally at hill end or some place out in the back of no where like that start at the top and head to Canberra get in the news and show that most of the idiots there have no idea what they are talking about
The only way theses days to get anything done is get the media running stories and photos
The truth not some crap that is being fed to the higher people that don't know any better
This is JMO and maybe i will get shot down in flames but if i wanted to be a mushroom and fed BS i would go and live in a cave

1532434277_ii.jpg

Should be plenty of people lining up at the AGM in November to get on the committee this year ;) :p

It is time more info on this issue was released & plan B put into place. Plan A hasn't worked?

I'd be wary of putting too much stock into a Facebook Group 7.62. Easy to get thousands of Facebook token members but much harder to motivate & gather them for Rallys etc. Only a couple of hundred of the thousands turning out to Rallys in Victoria. Only 3000 signatures on the petition/s out 7000-8000 on Facebook alone. Most couldn't even bother signing that!
Sounds good on paper but I think the National Bush Users Group needs to become a formal organisation with formal membership to truly be taken seriously.

mbasko i understand what you are saying and agree
but as i am not a facebook user i can only go on what i am told
what i am or was trying to say is that in the short time it has been running they seem to have been doing a lot of work
yes only a couple of hundred turned up but at least they turned up to have their say what have we done in the last year or so
i understand that a lot of members would only join to see what is happening and let everyone else do the work and never put there hand up to help and hide behind the key board
but that is the same with any group or forum including this one
what i am saying is tell the people what is happening where we or they are up to with this issue

The people during the ureaka stockade didn't stuff around like we do now, they actioned a got results.
Just saying my 2 cents worth
We are not simply been taken serious enough, as fossicking and having a bit of a dig is not our main income,
If it was we would certainly see hell and fight for our rights, but it is only a hobby it will be slowly eroded away in time if they think we won't fight proper like
This is a joke

Brad

The facts suggest that Eureka was the culmination of a great deal of agitation, approaches to gov.dept. and a somewhat lengthy newspaper campaign....among other things,People just did not have a meeting and go grab their guns!There were a host of grievances against Gov.Oppression that resulted in the call to arms.
As a result of the July Report received by email today I am hopeful that a resolution of our campaign might largely be attained with the result in our favour if the Minister is sympathetic to our pleas and able to pull the DRG into line.As stated in the report...there'll be time enough for action in the streets if things go Pear-shape with the negotiations. The next 7 days will have me chaffing at the bit though , I can tell you.Once more I'd like to praise the work of the committee..and here's hoping for a win. :Y: :cool:

the latest NAPFA newsletter has been released, interesting reading on how busy the committee has been on behalf of NAPFA members and nonmembers, judging from some comments posted on this forum, their must be a few that are non members , perhaps you might have to be an association member to get a permit to prospect, now that would be something,

Latest posts