Small Nugget Collection

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicko, sorry if what l was saying was taken as sell on eBay or the like to make more money, but that wasn't my motivation. If SS can get closer to true value rather than spot price then that's great, but my main concern is that l hate to think of nice nuggets being melted down, it's just a waste.

Matt80 said:
Nicko, sorry if what l was saying was taken as sell on eBay or the like to make more money, but that wasn't my motivation. If SS can get closer to true value rather than spot price then that's great, but my main concern is that l hate to think of nice nuggets being melted down, it's just a waste.

Totally agree with your sentiments, hence why they are offered here. SS.

My apologies for a couple of typos the .80 should have read .89 and the .32 should have read .63 sold. here is a current update. SS.

1502239152_1_-_copy.jpg

Just an update, Goldini, philthy and FFG you have the green light. Your parcels will be in the post tomorrow morning, i will text through the tracking number in the AM. All others if not through tonight do not panic as it sometimes takes up to 3 days and your parcels will be dispatched upon confirmation. If anyone has changed their mind i'ts quite ok, just pm me asap as i am heading to Adelaide before noon and all nugs left will be withdrawn from sale. Thanks to PA for allowing the sale to take place and also to all for your interest. many thanks, SS.

Heres an update, everyone else has the green light Except Nicko61 and obviously Sleckie74 at this stage your parcels probably won't go till next week now. All else will have their parcels in the post this morning and tracking numbers sent. Thanks very much for your purchases, enjoy your little treasures and the gains they have made already :D
While i have been doing this Gold has run up $44 per oz and over the last couple of months looks to have broken the all important Barrier and is on an upward trend :eek: SS.

1502406086_1_-_copy.jpg

Ok The Sale is now closed, as i'm off to Adelaide,although elrodeo still has an open discussion and is fine to finalise. I would like to thank PA, the Moderators, all Members for their enquiries and especially those who purchased. I also say thanks for the favourable posts that helped the sale along. If the 20.28 piece does not go in the final discussion i am happy to keep it as a lucky charm on my own neck in the hope that it will attract some friends ;) Once again, Thanks, SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.