Andy Sabisch

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a Andy Sabisch book for a XP Dues in OZ. The post from America is more than the book. Cheers.

Thanks 7.62 but the first one wants $150 + for postage. Second one doesn't have Australia on their list of countries. Last one is free post in USA $50+ to Australia. Book costs about $30. This is why I was hoping to find one in Australia. Thanks.

I got my copy from a place in the UK landed price here was about au $30-00 if you like I'll look it up for you but not untill Monday, only pretend internet untill then

xcvator said:
I got my copy from a place in the UK landed price here was about au $30-00 if you like I'll look it up for you but not untill Monday, only pretend internet untill then
That would be great! I am not having much luck finding one with reasonable delivery $$$ I might have to take Rocket up on his most gorgeous offer :Y: I would prefer to own a copy for constant reference If you have success you can PM me the details if you like. Cheers

I can Order it from detecnicks I know them very well and the postage will be about 5 or 10 bucks at the most.

John.

rocketaroo said:
wont sell it, but you and Rod can keep it for as long as you need. You live close to RJ, so yas can have shared custody of it lol

Give it to Dave. I have the guy that knows it all with me some days any way. :lol: :p :lol:

Ramjet said:
rocketaroo said:
wont sell it, but you and Rod can keep it for as long as you need. You live close to RJ, so yas can have shared custody of it lol

Give it to Dave. I have the guy that knows it all with me some days any way. :lol: :p :lol:

lol

Today's lesson....start using reactivity 2.5 more often...even in less busy turf. You will find 50% thrips will be slightly scratchier, but everything else will be easier to pin down. Its all about training your ears, I used to find that 2.5 clipped my signals a bit much, but now its sweet.

If we have updated to v4 would the book still be usefull ?
I haven't yet updated and am still very much in the learning process so a genuine question
Cheers.

xcvator said:
xcvator said:

This is where I got mine from https://www.metaldetectingauction.c...detecnicks-ltd-special-mdf-forum-price/103549
Service and price was good, I think I had to register at another site 1st for uk$2-00
cheers Keith :Y: :Y:
Thanks mate. Ordered 2 copies. 1 for me & 1 for a fellow PA member to which I was happy to find they were able to do combined postage. Saved a few $$$ Under $40. Per copy. :Y: Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.