Re Dream mat vs older model

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1501756786_screenshot_20170803-184725.jpg

Can you provide a link to what you are talking about????
BTW the mini dream matt is different to the normal banker size one, both are still sold and available to this day.

I was watching it on youtube. Cant get the link but it was called the "khrysos gold vortex sluice" there are a few videos that feature this.

Pretty sure that was one of the early prototypes that led to the current version of the "Dream Mat" here's another link that looks closer to the finished "production" version ......

https://youtu.be/jAj5En8pE9E

Shows the 'action' nothing one of the cells quite well ....
There are also a few vids of larger mining operation versions if you have the time to search Dr Google ...

The product we buyer are proudly 100 % Australian made.

Cheeers Tom

Yeah I watched these vids. There interesting and show what I think might have been the inspiration and prototype work for the Dream Mat...probably GoldDigg@ could shine some light on it. I like the concept but imagine that there size (cells) would be most effective in high volume sluices. :) :Y:

blisters said:
They had to ditch the old design as it was catching too many spoons which interfered with the vortex.
Jon
Made the assumption you were talking about spoons of black sand, only just realised one of my screenshots had an actual spoon in it. Hahahaha :Y:

hey fellas this is very much the first final version of the dream mat in a commercial plant, its a model that was used in a few situations mainly assays in recirc systems. the actual implementation has grown a bit and as with all tech the more we learn more the small changed improve in production and efficiency,

These have been used a few times in various sluices, they are based on self cleaning modules which are expensive to build and so far we've only used this part of the tech for commercial operations. i may make a self cleaning closed system for cleanups yet but its one of many pipelines.

I was going to put some dream mat on my Xmas wish list but with the new rules here in NSW there really is no point now.These stupid rules are already affecting businesses like GoldDigg@s.

Eldorado said:
I was going to put some dream mat on my Xmas wish list but with the new rules here in NSW there really is no point now.These stupid rules are already affecting businesses like GoldDigg@s.
I think there still might be a way you can use it.

Goldfreak said:
Eldorado said:
I think there still might be a way you can use it.

Noting to say that you can't sluice, just need water flow .......
Dream Mat is ideal for that.....
Cheers T.

nothing has really changed fellas the rules have been in place since 2014 they are just stating they plan to actively target users now. dream mat was designed to run in a sluice as well as a highbanker i dont think sluices will go anywhere im i really think about it id say 90% of all my customers in nsw only use a highbanker on their own property and run sluices out in the field.

i dont see it creating massive ripples for me personally highbankers are one very small part of the service offering and highbankers are used in every state in australia. the majority of my highbanker customers are mines.

I think it will rally the troops and et people paying attention thats for sure. im working on a national survey to get some number together and hope that we cna use this to push back a bit.

Glad to hear that the rules won't affect your business too much [email protected] wanted to get a dream mat for the highbanker and when this is sorted out I will definitely look you up.A great product you sell.

Latest posts