New prospect here

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I've had a bit of a look through this forum, lots of good info to help me on my way.

I have been prospecting once with my brother in law in gold area in WA. Really enjoyed it. We were on his lease for three days, just poking around with a detector and doing some panning of stuff out of the small crusher he has.

Found some tiny bits of gold, which was a lot more exciting than I imagined.

Currently travelling all over Australia for work as truck driver, so get plenty opportunity to revisit WA for some fun. I have a WA miners right, so legal for WA at this stage.

My brother in law has offered me a spare detector to borrow, so along with the a pan I just got, hope to at least give me a hobby while travelling.

Welcome mate good to see you have the fever the worst part is that there is NO cure you will be sick now for the rest of your life
what a way to live :lol: :lol:
Enjoy and stay safe :Y:

Sounds like your set for a lifestyle of adventures in the great gold bearing areas of the country, good on ya mate...won't be long before you're a real ..go get'em veteran. :p cheers Rossco :cool:

Latest posts