Madagascan Backpacker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Aussie friends,

We are back from chasing agates and now at the pub to pick up a backpacker. Haven't seen any yet but I'm here early to get in first. I'll let you know how I went next time we are in town. :Y: :Y: :Y:

1502175943_larryagates.jpg

Me and my agates. ]:D ]:D

Cheerio.

Larry

I really wish I was there with you guys. Thanks for great posts (and fun pics - are you a mutated lemur or something from off planet?) from you and your Ozzie tour guides (Doug and Carol).

Go hard or go home Larry by the way nice looking agates should impress a backpacker or two :Y:

Hey Larry
I hope Doug or Carol has explained what agates are in Aussie slang. You might want to pick the best two, give'm a spit and polish, to attract the opposite sex back packer ....... given that's what you're in to. I am being rather presumptious. LMAO :eek: ;) :D

Cool bananas Larry, good luck with the back packin ! :Y:

Hello again my Aussie friends,

Looks like I will have to go back to Madagascar early :( so I will take this opportunity to thank all you fine people for following my posts. I am a lucky person to have met some wonderful people on my adventures. Brother Rob :Y: will be a life long friend to me now and I would like to thank Doug and Carol for allowing me to catch a lift with them and especially for funding my trip home. ]:D

1502597776_larrygold1.jpg

I will endeavour to return here to Australia in the future. :Y: :Y: :Y:

Cheerio till next time.

Larry

Glad to see you survived the Aussie outback and all its terrors and tribulations Larry ,.... let's just hope for your sake that its not cursed gold, that's the type that evaporates at high altitude ! :eek: :| :eek: :eek:

Latest posts