Minelab Gold Monster 1000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2 week old Gold Monster 1000. Purchased from Central West Prospecting Supplies just two weekends ago. Having very minimal use the detector and all included accessories are in excellent condition (has the plastic peel off protector still on the screen, headphones never used etc).

Reason for selling is I purchased one to see what all the hype was about, and while it is an incredibly easy to operate and highly sensitive machine, unfortunately it doesn't quite meet my needs. my loss is your gain.

$875 shipped.

1500619487_20170721_164039.jpg

I'm open to reasonable offers if anyone is interested in the monster.

Hey mate, I have no idea where that is but I'm in the Hunter Valley NSW. I would be happy to ship for a total of $825 if you're serious about buying.

Thanks but prefer to view
Too far for that am serious
Hopin to get one closer or its new from the den soon as stocks in ta.

Price reduced to $800 shipped for hopefully a quick sale. Couldn't be stuffed putting it on ebay lol.

I got an Anaconda catalogue yesterday and they have the Monster on 'sale' to Anaconda Club members for $50 off. But it's still $1,150!! :eek: Why would anyone buy that when you can get one from an actual detector shop for $1090 delivered to your door.

But $800 shipped for a near new detector is a sweet deal Nugget :Y: :Y:

It's well worth it because the warranty is transferable and it is all but new. the 350/400 bucks saving has to be worth it surely ? I'd Rip his arm off to get it if I lived closer,

John.

That's it guys, the detector has only seen about 4 hours use and is just a few weeks old. It's a very sensitive machine but unfortunately a little too hot for my local stomping ground (hot rock city). Ended up picking up an AT Pro the following weekend and now waiting patiently for the AT Max release. The wife thinks I'm crazy lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts