hows the rain been

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all im going detecting tomorrow, how has the rain been up above the great divide? :)

Not sure where your talking about Turner, as far as tomorrow morning goes the rain will be frozen where I am -3 here (Broadford Vic) tonight. Off to Creswick in the morning for work dare I say I'm a little concerned about BLACK ICE it'll be a challenge but like 7.62 Marksman's Turtle slow and easy wins the race.

All the best should be a cracker of a day once the frost thaws and the fog lifts :Y:

Cheers bushpig not the ideal weather forecast to be travelling in the early morning, slow and easy wins the race as they say. Pity I won't have time to wave the detector :N: it's a nice bit of country :Y:.

I managed half an hour at Creswick for 2 shotty pellets and an old nail managed to get the job done by 1 o'clock :Y:. Weather was sensational quite a few trying their luck in Slatey Creek. The Black Ice this morning was the worst I've dealt with in a long time first hit it between Lancefield and Roachford and managed to get a clear run between Wombat State Forests and Blampied.