GPZ 7000 update 2

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't updated yet myself but all reports coming in so far seem to be 99% positive

Thanks seems no one is complaining about the update if it was not up to scratch we would be hearing about it. So going to do it tomorrow hope to get to clermont and give it a try out next week. Thanks guys.

Hi, As I have Updated mine just after the release of the the software, I can tell you I would recommend it without hesitation.
Before I downloaded the software, I was detecting in a very very noisy ground and impossible to get the Z quiet, it was a salty ground, more or less salty in some places in the area.
But I managed to find some bits even without the software but after I put it, I came back where I had the more ground noises with the salty soil mode and found few nuggets I missed before because of all the long ground noises due to the salty soil.
And now I am detecting on a little bit quieter but still noisy ground with locate patch and it works like a treat, because the reactivity is increased with that mode The target responses are much sharper and I can increase the sensitivity much more before the Z gets too noisy :)

So go for it, you will find gold you missed with that software for sure ;)
I am yet to try the semi auto ground balance mode but I will get into it the following days to see what happen :)

Latest posts