A mullock heap of your very own!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have now seen everything. It would cost 4K minimum to move it. That's 8K so you would need to find around 6OZ + to break even.
Crikey I think it will be for sale a long time.

GT

aussiefarmer said:
Couple of issues :rolleyes:
Its listed as used :lol:
Wonder where it came from as the surrounding area looks like deep soil maybe and obviously they dont have the hole to put it back in ,
Goes to show you can sell anything if you have a crack :D

I suspect it's from an old deep-lead alluvial mine, in which case there could easily be 100 foot or more of barren soil/clay/rocks that miners had to dig through on the way down to the clearly-defined paleo channel - an ancient, buried stream/river. The gold (if any) would likely be at the very bottom in a hard-packed, pipeclay/rounded gravel/quartz boulders wash, sitting on bedrock. Good luck finding much of that left behind in the surface mullock heap.

Any body wanting to buy a real goldmine in WA instead of a heap of mullocky? you get a hole instead. And it's got real gold in it. I reckon my mate will sell it for $200,000.
Reduced for quick sale. If some one can sell an unsightly heap of worthless dirt, maybe I can try selling a mine on this site.

well i take it as he has said Mullock Heap Gold Detecting Fantastic gold detecting opportunity.
if nothing is found then it is not as described (before anyone jumps on me i will point out that he is playing with words and not promising anything will be found ) so he would have to refund all money and costs 8.( 8.(
i know this as i wrote the wrong description on one of mine and by the time i realized it was sold and sent i had to reimburse all money and return postage costs i was lucky it was only $30 :8 :8 :8
even playing on words will end up getting you into trouble sooner or later
you have to remember that who ever is the sucker to buy this knows where you live :mad: :mad: :mad:
Just My Opinion but i am sure someone will have more to say :lol: :lol:

After repeated questions about this dirt mound I finally got a reply and what a reply it was, you go figure.
:N:

Thanks for your enquiry as to my "dirt" listed for sale on eBay. Sorry for such a late reply I have been replying to people genuinely interested in it. In regards to your concern into me deceiving someone out of their money I would assume if you didn't know what you were buying then you would not bid.
The "dirt" was listed with that price tag attached as purely a starting point for discussion. If you would like more information on the said "dirt" please let me know.
Regards Bec

diggin4gold said:
After repeated questions about this dirt mound I finally got a reply and what a reply it was, you go figure.
Thanks for your enquiry as to my "dirt" listed for sale on eBay. Sorry for such a late reply I have been replying to people genuinely interested in it. In regards to your concern into me deceiving someone out of their money I would assume if you didn't know what you were buying then you would not bid.
The "dirt" was listed with that price tag attached as purely a starting point for discussion. If you would like more information on the said "dirt" please let me know.
Regards Bec

Well she was right about one thing - nobody knew what they would be buying, so the auction ended with nobody bidding! :lol:

1500034708_mullock.jpg

diggin4gold said:

Regards Bec

No thanks Bec just chuck in some blood and bone then grow some veggies :Y: power to you :Y:

This is the question that i sent to her tonight
Hi
Could i have the grid ref to where it came from and is or was there ever gold found in the area it came from
You have indecated in your listing that it is gold bearing so to me it has come from a gold area
Ken

I reported this seller as a "fraud" and it looks like it has worked. This is one reason why we see violence, people deceiving others of their money.

Latest posts