Oh geez!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just some of the rock....

T5iLCLT.jpg

What the fine is like in every pan so far....

vW6GNEh.jpg

Have crushed about 1 1/2kg so far for a bit over 4oz :)

Again, thanks for the comments and the concern.

I do take my personal safety very seriously and only post what I am comfortable with and when. Also I am confident this spot wont be discovered even by chance.

Since the new owners took over the station I am no longer out here by myself and we now have video surveillance plus other security measures. Up until a 6 weeks ago I was flying solo so most of my finds including a couple that would rival this were never posted and only a select few know about.

Not only is it a great find but it looks like you would not need a $10k machine to find it, gives hope to all the prospectors out there.

Well done madtuna and thanks for the pics :Y: hope there's many ounces there for you.

What a beautiful site and a wonderful story to follow....Never give up on your dreams no matter what others say and never let anyone step on them either.

Cheers mate thanks for sharing. :) :Y:

Tathradj said:
OK.
Explanation required.
No, I never threatened any one. I was doing my job or thought I was by raising an alarm
about a magnitude of this scale.
I would do that to any one to protect their integrity..
Second.
Bit hard for me to travel 3000 Kilometers in a pinch. LOL
Third.
I would never ever dig some one Else's patch no matter what.
Not worth both my personal integrity nor my name to do such a thing.
I may have hit the trigger a bit hard but, If it was the case of a mistake, I would have been a hero.
Not hauled out for it. :8
So be it. :cool:
Tath you over reacted for all the right reasons and you unlocked the thread for the same.
No harm no foul mate
;)

what a bloody great find and since your walking 6k in and 6k out good on ya. glad you can navigate your way Turn me around tree times and I get lost in the back yard lol congrats mate keep it going you might come across the next Hand Of Faith hope you do .PP

G'day Madtuna , I like most are salivating at your next post because what you are doing is to most of us is what dreams are made of and to see a fellow forum member killing the pig puts a huge smile on my dial but without any negativity intended I am with Tath on this one . Please , please make sure you have covered all bases as far as security and secrecy are concerned as human nature can be a terrible thing under certain cicrumstances . Mate this could be a once in a life time opportunity and plenty of time for us all to celebrate with you after you have got out of the ground what is due to you and can't wait to see more pics but all in due course :) so very very happy for you but look after yourself because no one else will !

Once again congratulations :) :) :) :)

40+ kg of rock / ore in me good flanno that I carried it out in

cuKxYo2.jpg

I'm after a few good flannos myself. That must be one hell of a strong one to take 40kg. Any chance of telling us the brand name.
Once you have cleaned up of course. :D

Take a few pics of you carrying ore out in the flanno, weight wait till you have cleaned up then go for sponsorship from the flanno maker.

:Y: :Y:

Latest posts