Oh geez!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a July find of the month going ? This will be the winner for sure !!!! 8) 8) i think you have found the end of the :rainbow: keep the photos coming if u can :Y: nail bitting stuff :D

Hey MT, I've been thinking of your recent posts a lot today (as have many I'm sure). Maybe get a lease on it with the Station owners before others try, then you would be covered and could possibly move in some machinery ifneeded?
At least I suggest that you don't post anymore until you're finished, no matter the clamouring's from this site's members.
I have read Dave Wright's Blood Gold Revenge, and have started reading his Bush Redemption novel, and if only half true, it shows the ruthlessness out there - even today - my blood goes cold at the evil in society.
So take damn good care mate :Y: You may think that you're covered through your bushmanship etc, but there's nasty cunning shites out there, and I'm talking snakes - human snakes.
We would all love to see the end results when you're done, but will be bloody envious as is human nature :Y:

:Y: legend :Y: any farms for sale up there :lol:
Its funny before i got right into gold i used to think our farm reasonably poor soil , but now i have the fever i curse our farm for being to good of soil :lol:
Wish i could fly up and see a virgin patch to help understand what the old timers started with as maybe it would unravel some of the whys and hows of the worked areas we see these days.
Best of luck to you mate the fever must be in over drive now :)

Just saw this, Big wave, you beat me to it.
Personally I'd keep my mouth shut till I worked the hell out of that area.
That is one opportunity you don't want to slip through your fingers.

I'd even ask the mods to hide the thread till you're finished working the area.
Just a thought.

Well done mate :Y: :Y: :Y:

BigWave said:
Hey MT, I've been thinking of your recent posts a lot today (as have many I'm sure). Maybe get a lease on it with the Station owners before others try, then you would be covered and could possibly move in some machinery ifneeded?
At least I suggest that you don't post anymore until you're finished, no matter the clamouring's from this site's members.
I have read Dave Wright's Blood Gold Revenge, and have started reading his Bush Redemption novel, and if only half true, it shows the ruthlessness out there - even today - my blood goes cold at the evil in society.
So take damn good care mate :Y: You may think that you're covered through your bushmanship etc, but there's nasty cunning shites out there, and I'm talking snakes - human snakes.
We would all love to see the end results when you're done, but will be bloody envious as is human nature :Y:

Good point BW :Y: and the snakes watch this forum too imo. All the best MT I hope it provides well for you.

Mad Tuna Congrats on the find mate. If it were me that found rock with gold sticking out of it like that Id have to show someone too. After I finished laughing and crying and dancing and yelling and getting drunk, that is. Well done.
From your description of the tyre wrecking terrain I think any claim jumpers will fly in not drive in. There are'nt too many people that aren't familar with an area that would be prepared to walk 6ks from there vehicle on their own.
It sounds like you could be onto another Doolgunna. I hope so for your sake :Y: . Remember mums the word.

Folks, thanks for your concern, but I can assure you this spot is safe. It is hard enough for me to get there and there are no tracks for people to follow and I won't be leaving any or letting on where it is.

Taking a lease is an option, but the moment you do it draws attention via Tengraph. Yep there are snakes watching the forum, and I know a fair few of them.

Diggin4gold, me having a big mouth in Mudgee let me down?
In Mudgee, yes I got back doored by a couple of people by sharing a couple of good spots, but it wasn't a big mouth issue at all. It was the jealousy and what gold does to some people that was the problem, and in the end it is their problem not mine as patches dry up and I still sleep soundly at night plus I learnt valuable lessons from it and that in itself was gold.

The thing is over here the tourists go home and I still stay here and go about my day to day work and find new patches to work at my own pace, not governed by a short time frame or a detecting season. I detect all year round.

Good onya mate, thank you for sharing a wonderful adventure into..........who knows where from here but it is exciting and I wish you all the best.

Cheers GDA

Maaaattteeeee!!! You bloody rippa! This thread has me more hooked than 20x'!!

This is the closest most of us will ever get to a find like this.... keep the updates coming!!
:Y: :p :Y:

Madtuna

You might be the only hope the country has to pay off our debt !
Keep swinging mate , I'll ring Scott Morrison , so you can set up a
Debit order .

We'll done champ !

Gunter

Tathradj said:
Not Happy about this.
Do you realize you are now a marked Man.
And Your location.
You have my number,
Please ring me.
The Mongrel Moderator from Hell. ]:D ]:D

Sorry Tarthradj but what is all that about? The first half looks like you are threatening someone and the second half looks like you want his spot.
I know the thread was locked and i probably missed something, but i am not a mind reader.

OK.
Explanation required.
No, I never threatened any one. I was doing my job or thought I was by raising an alarm
about a magnitude of this scale.
I would do that to any one to protect their integrity..
Second.
Bit hard for me to travel 3000 Kilometers in a pinch. LOL
Third.
I would never ever dig some one Else's patch no matter what.
Not worth both my personal integrity nor my name to do such a thing.
I may have hit the trigger a bit hard but, If it was the case of a mistake, I would have been a hero.
Not hauled out for it. :8
So be it. :cool: