2 garrett propointers and rpg headphones $200

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anton

Anton
Reaction score
as title says..clearing the decks..the top propointer ive had 4 4 years,works perfectly as its unused in the field, brother..the little rubber dimple in the cap (that pushes the battery firmly onto the contacts perished,and instead of dicking around, i used a nice fitting washer, works FB! ( as a bonus, i,ll include the washer at no extra charge! :eek: )

the second propointer was bought as a replacement, in case ol faithful bit the big one,but never did, so this sat in my detecting drawer unused, except for when i first bought it to test it in the house..works perfectly of course (and of course, was stored with no battery in it)

the headphones, i got with a detector purchase(used only to test for this sale)..basically rpg's, stereo and mono,90 degree angle plug, nice sound,tested on my racer 2 and ctx, no dramas :Y:

after $200 for the lot,wont split, its a package deal..good value..payment is either DD or Paypal(you pay fees, or FF option) and buyer pays post..cheers :Y:
1498229968_img_20170624_002708.jpg

just to add..boxes(with the holders inside,coz i have a holder built in my pouch),were lost during a move,so what you see is what you get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts