Gday All

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PPP

Reaction score
Howdy all, a quick intro, had about a 30 year break since I last held a detector. Back then it was a cheapy looking for coins and relics around old ovals and parks with the old man in SA. Scored a few old bits but like everyone you move on in life and you get tied up with other things.

Fast forward 3 decades and now living in WA, right in the middle of gold country. 'When in Rome' they say so I'm swinging a 5000 with a couple of Evo coils....

Look forward to learning more and more and hopefully sharing the outputs (pics) of all the time invested in this great hobby :)

PPP

Hi there to you PPP. Hope you enjoy the vast area you have to seek the elusive pieces that are there. I will hopefully have the opportunity to get over that way later on in the year for a week or so. Enjoy your detecting and maybe we'll be able to catch up some time when I get the chance.
Regards Olly.

Thanks Jaros and Olly, yes the vastness is quite attracting and even if you come home empty handed, time spent in peace and quiet is memorable. Coming back with gold even better!

Feel free to contact Olly, I'm always up for more time out there.

Cheers..

Hi PPP. Welcome to the forum.sound like you are living it the perfect place to find plenty of colour. Best of luck Scratch

Cheers Scratch.. yes hoping to get out as much as possible, love the great outdoors! :Y:

Latest posts